Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Slithery
  • mattjg
    Free Member

The above topic subject is my attempt to pre-empt the weekly “Surrey Hills Conditions?” thread.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

hahaha nice was out last night and I concur

choppersquad
    Free Member

Slithery but great fun tonight.

Cheezpleez

I thought it was your Hogwarts house, Matt 😉

Gotama
    Free Member

You need a bigger front tyre 😉

mattjg
    Free Member

@gotama, a Chronicle/Dually set up is a work in progress. CTBM said I “should have the wheel by Xmas” but I’m not holding him to it. Actually I was on my “proper” (gears, suspension) bike last night.

Gotama
    Free Member

As is mine albeit i’m going to stick the knard I have in the shed on there to start off with. Strada are just waiting on Hope for the hubs so should get it just after Christmas….albeit i’m expecting mid Jan. Be interesting to see how it rides compared to the Bud.

mattjg
    Free Member

After brief rides on your Bud and Cheez’ Chronicle/Dually combo, the Chronicle felt like it had most of the advantages of the Bud, especially grip, without the super-pillowy ride and mass. I suspect it’s about optimal for the riding we’re doing. Obv. I didn’t get a lot of time on either so that’s a first impression.

I have a Chronicle on the Flow at the mo, it beats a HD “Hands Down” (haha) for rollability and grip but I’m not going to take it down to proper low psi on a 22mm rim, too burpable IMO.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Slithery’ is closed to new replies.