Slapheads. When did you decide enough was enough?

Home Forum Chat Forum Slapheads. When did you decide enough was enough?

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Slapheads. When did you decide enough was enough?
  • tinsy

47, just thinking of dropping to the clippers, but might give minoxidil a pop for a few months…

nicko74

What’s minoxidil?

I’m trying to ignore it for now, but every time I go to the hairdresser (cute girl, which is why I’d be sad if I had no excuse to go there any more), the bits round the back are a shedload thicker and longer than the bits on top. My missus is denying the inevitable too – hoping that I’ll still have enough to ‘style’ for our wedding day. I think I may just have to let her down gently. That or start trying a DIY hair transplant from chest to head…

Its only hair ffs. Think of poor girls and hair loss. By far much worse.

Why? Surely they don’t like a jungle bush any more than we do?

woody, that picture looks like Lance Amstrong in about 3 years’ time.

deadlydarcy

binbins, you is far more desirable than that!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Dickyboy

when I realised my mowhawk no longer quite met in the middle

now get accused of looking like phil mitchell on crack if the facial hair ever makes an appearance ๐Ÿ˜†

PeterPoddy

I am 36 and I still have to get my hair thinned every time I get it cut as its so thick and luxurious.

I dunno about luxurious but I’ll give you thick!! ๐Ÿ˜›

And I don’t need glasses either.

Sure? When did you last have your eyes tested? Because considering your genes it’s not looking favourable!

robdob

Peterpoddy – I will admit its not the best hair in the world, but at least it’s not going anywhere. It’s a good thing too, as my head shape, if exposed, is so alarming that I would be forced to be under some sort of house arrest so the general public wouldn’t be distressed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Premier Icon kayak23
    Subscriber

Guy next door to me has an almighty comb over. Unbelievable really. What’s worse is he’s only in his early twenties I think. Poor lad.
    I’ve been number one since early twenties, and steadily getting far too tall for my hair.
    ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Premier Icon steveoath
    Subscriber

Doesn’t minoxidyl make yer boys bits stop working?

Been shaving my head for around 17 years. The guard size is slowly getting smaller. Used to be a 4, now I’m on a 1 or 2.

souldrummer

I started to go bald when I was about 13. I was advised by a trichologist to have it all cut off to ‘strengthen’ it. All I got was a load of grief from my school ‘mates’. Being called ‘wing nut’ and ‘bog brush’ while it grew out wasn’t much fun. My hair has continued to recede and thin even since but clippers are not an option as far as I am concerned. When you look like me, the more your head/face you can cover with the little hair you have, the better! But I have not sunk to a comb over!!

nicko74

When you look like me, the more your head/face you can cover with the little hair you have, the better!

Have you resorted to sticking the trimmings on with superglue? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Slapheads. When did you decide enough was enough?’ is closed to new replies.