Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Skyscanner
  • jools182
    Free Member

Has anyone used it recently?

Just been looking for a route that I have booked before and the prices are coming up as thousands of pounds

A few airports seem to be missing too

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

I have, I work for them 😉
    If you can give me more specifics I can report it internally if I am able to replicate the problem, or you can just log the issues here, our user satisfaction team are usually pretty quick.

jools182
    Free Member

Borispol doesn’t appear on the list of airports

molgrips
    Free Member

I used them on the run-up to and I think including our recent booking. Seemed good as usual.

Incidentally tenacious_doug, I started using them because they were the only company who had a Windows Phone app 🙂

jools182
    Free Member

There seems to be something wrong for me, airports not appearing, and I usually get pages and pages of flight options, but I’m getting hardly any

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Borispol doesn’t appear on the list of airports

Try this direct link to the search page for KBP https://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/uk/kbp/160620/160621/cheapest-flights-from-united-kingdom-to-kiev-borispol-in-june-2016.html?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=false&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false

I’m not entirely sure why it’s not showing when you search from the homepage but will raise the issue.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Hey Jools, no solution yet but I’ve had confirmation they’ve found the issue and are working to sort it out. Thanks for bringing it up, though you probably didn’t expect raising it on a MTB forum would actually get the problem fixed!!

martinhutch

The STW network is extensive, isn’t it? When the time is right, Mark will send a secret signal embedded in Fresh Goods Friday to activate all his assets and seize the country.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Juls, this is now sorted!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Skyscanner’ is closed to new replies.