Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Skylanders… any of your kids play it?
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

Thinking about xmas and have been eyeing up the skylanders stuff for a bit. Now my lad is 5 just before xmas and I was wondering if he’ll be old enough to get to grips with things. He picks stuff up pretty quick but wondering what your experience is?

He has an older sister who’s 6.5 who will likely also play it.

I’ve got a PS3 and thought about getting it on there (i’ll prob get a PS4 soon and they can have me hand downs 😉 ) or is it better to pick a cheap wii up?

The only other thought I have…

Is it two player friendly? split screen on play together?
    Which to go for… Spyro’s adventure, Giants or swap force??

Or is it all just hash

CaptainSlow

My kids love it (5 & 8) . I’d suggest swamp force as it’s the latest (they’ve all three). Get the portal of power that’s USB powered. The early ones were battery powered. Very good for team play.

lazybike
    Free Member

mine are a bit older 8 and 10, they got bored with it pretty quick…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    limkilde
    Free Member

I played it together with my 5 year old son. When you have completed the story mode there is a lot fun i fx the battle arena. We play the Giant version and its not split screen, and we have a blast.

bokonon
    Free Member

I play Spyro’s Adventure with mine – the 4yo doesn’t like it, but his best mate over the road (same age) loves it, the 6 and 8yo think it’s great. I think the additional figures make the game easier, but are obviously an additional expense.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Skylanders… any of your kids play it?’ is closed to new replies.