Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • sky blue coloured santa cruz nomad – what year 2009??
  • ratswithwings
    Free Member

Hey I have a sky blue nomad and I’m not sure of the year. Anyone kindly let me know what year this colour came out?

cheers

Del

SC have a legacy section on their website. Suggest you take a look there.

munkyboy
    Free Member

First two digits of the frame number used to be the year?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Think that’s right on the serial number bit (used to be able to do size too)

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Yeah I have checked with santa cruz tech help with the serial number.

Sorry I should have explained myself. I have a 2006 frame model but I’m trying to work out the year of the new paint job they gave the bike.

I recall seeing one in the Peak District with this sky blue colour paint job.

I’,presuming its 2009 onwards. Just want to locate this paint job with the year. The archive does not give all the info relating to different paint jobs.

cheers

scaredypants

you want to know what year frame it looks like ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They don’t run by year on paint as much as others do.

njee20
    Free Member

Are you per chance selling it and planning to tell porkies about its age?!

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Seabright blue was 2009.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Is that photo as it was then or looks like now? (if latter, I take it never used! 😀 ).

My old Mk2 Nomad is still lovely but just doesn’t look as shiny and nice as that at all 😀

p.s. My serial number starts GJ 😕

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Thanks a bunch Skids. I knew I wasn’t mad. That’s helped me out heaps. So this blue was the first time this colour appeared on the nomad? Sorry to ask all these questions.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Was looking before on years as not exact on mine and for 09 and earlier I found this post on differences…

http://forums.mtbr.com/santa-cruz/i-want-nomad-year-differences-576791.html#post6392893

Key seems to be 09 introduces the Mk2 and noticeable is the grease ports which aren’t on earlier models, apparently.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘sky blue coloured santa cruz nomad – what year 2009??’ is closed to new replies.