Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Skoda Yeti Greenline – any experience?
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

Thinking of getting some new wheels. Skoda Yeti Greenline, either SE or Elegance trim level. 4WD not necessary, if it snows I work from home.

Does anybody have any good or bad experience of said thing. And yes, I’m aware that used ones are as rare as rocking horse sh**.

Annual mileage will be around 20k; do they get anywhere near the claimed 61mpg on the combined cycle?

mudshark
    Free Member
    zimbo
    Free Member

I have a Yeti Greenline. I think it’s bottom of the range trim-wise, but it’s fine. I rarely get less than 50 mpg on any journey, even short ones, overall average about 55 mpg, mostly urban/suburban commuting. Compares well with the 1.9 tdi Golf I had previously, which averaged about 44 mpg on the same journeys.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    john_drummer
    Free Member

cheers mudshark, not seen that one 🙂

zimbo – thanks for that, good feedback. any downsides? I’m currently driving a Citroen C4 petrol, getting 36mpg and it’s boot is a struggle when I’ve got a gig

sing1etrack

You might find an octavia estate with the same 1.6 diesel engine is a better bet than the yeti if you need a big boot.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Possibly, but that wasn’t the question. If size of boot was the only consideration, I’d be asking about Skoda Superb estates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Skoda Yeti Greenline – any experience?’ is closed to new replies.