Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • skills courses at glentress for complete newbies…
  • meeeee
    Free Member

can anyone reccommend a good company? I know the shop there do them, are they ok?

Its for a female friend of mine who would like to start doing a bit of easy mountain biking but doesnt have a lot of bike confidence. I offered to show her some stuff but she wanted to learn with some other newbies.

jedi

i hear the hub one is good!

druidh
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

I offered to show her some stuff but she wanted to learn with some other newbies.

😆 🙄

meeeee
    Free Member

I offered to show her some stuff but she wanted to learn with some other newbies.

Lol, shown her some of that stuff in the past 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Mrs TJ did the course that the girls ant the hub run.

It is expensive but it is good. They run a max of 3 pupils to one instructor. Its also run by women so less intimidating to women riders perhaps. Mrs TJ enjoyed it and rated it highly

RayMazey
    Free Member
    noidea
    Free Member

My wife had a private 3 hour one to one lesson with Andy Barlow from http://www.dirtschool.co.uk a few weeks ago.It is amazing what can be fitted in to 3 hours and she came away with so much more confidence.
    I watched the last hour of the lesson and was amazed at what she had achieved in such a short time,now she has put it into practice on the local trails she is flying.
    Andy has a very good teaching style and must have the patience of a saint to be able to teach her,we normally end up nearly killing each other if i try to help lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘skills courses at glentress for complete newbies…’ is closed to new replies.