Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Skills Course South West London
  • zaim

I’ve used the search facility on here and it’s OK but the results I get are a bit old, and you can’t beat just asking.

I live in Twickenham (TW) area and don’t ride often enough, and want to get back into riding. Before I do, anyone have a recommendation for a skills course near me?

I was a member of the Swinley The Summit but it didn’t work for me. What I need is a few dedicated session on trails.

Searches on here pull up https://ukbikeskills.co.uk/
    This looks good for Surrey Hills http://www.singletrackschool.co.uk/index.php

leegee

Daryl Brown at the Bull track in Crowborough.

RichBowman

Jedi (UK Bike Skills) is your man. Thoroughly recommend.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jedi

Awww cheers man

theotherjonv

He’s not SW London though, more Hertford. But well worth the 90 mins in the car, I still think back on the 1-1 I had with Tony as the best biking money ever spent.

reluctantjumper

Another vote for making the journey to Jedi, it’s even worth it for me from Wales! Never ridden better than I did following my day with him, lasted a good 3 years before I picked up bad habits again. Should really organise a follow-up.

sillysilly
    Free Member

+1 for Jedi. What skills are you looking to learn / what standard are you currently / where do you ride now or want to step up to?

twistedpencil

+1 again for Jedi.  I’ve been twice and thoroughly recommend. I’m a much more confident rider now.

I will be going back before too long.

tomtomthepipersson

Another +1 for Jedi. Me and a mate spent a day with him and we both learned a lot. Definitely improved our riding.

Thoroughly nice guy too.

zaim

Thanks all. Better get on it. 👍

zaim

An update on this. Just finished a session with Jedi and would highly recommend anyone reading this to get a session with him. Proper made up and learnt a lot, and I mean a lot. Thank you! 🤘

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.