sizing for a pitch pro

Home Forum Bike Forum sizing for a pitch pro

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • sizing for a pitch pro
  • nukeproof

all my bikes have been a medium

There’s the clue 😉

At 5’9″ I was going to get Medium…Large would have been waaaaay big.

Roter Stern

At 5’10 I would also say a medium would be your size. I am 6’2 and the large is about right for me.

steve_b77

I’m 5’11” and ride a Medium Pitch, so I’d go for one of them if I were you.

The bikes are pretty long anyway

sv

Right answer! I’m 6’0″ and my medium arrives this week. Like a smaller frame but have been ‘concerned’ all weekend that it’ll be too small!

steve_b77

SV – I wouldn’t worry unless you like a long stretched out XC bike, which the Pitch isn’t anyway.

I even put a shorter (60mm) stem on mine 8)

rivirider

does anyone know the frame size for a large frame on the pitch pro, i am 5″10 . does anyone of the same sort of height ride a large frame? noticed much difference riding the different frames etc????
    all my bikes have been a medium hence the numpty size question.

PeterPoddy

Steve – What stem did you get, exactly?
    I’m thinking of doing the same, does it make the front easier to lift?

I’m 5’10 – 5’11 ish and ended up with a large, went to a shop that had both the M and L and spent a lot of time changing between them, found the medium a bit cramped and my knees were a bit close to the bars on tight turns, the shop said I looked ‘right’ on the large too. It’s a long wheelbase – 5″ longer than my old(99) medium Heckler, but the saddle to handlebar is the same – steeper seat tube which puts you over the front more and shorter stem.

Best thing to do is try em before you buy??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘sizing for a pitch pro’ is closed to new replies.