Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Singular Ti wheels
  • Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

What are the wheels and tyres fitted to the Singular Ti in the new issue?

Premier Icon thekingofsweden
    Subscriber

I am pretty sure there custom carbon tub rims by renolds for Singular with hand made custom tubs by Dugast again specials for Singular

Very nice

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

They look fantastic 8)

Premier Icon jonelli
    Subscriber

anybody got a pegasus? or a Ti 29er for that matter?

Premier Icon thekingofsweden
    Subscriber

Yes thanks number 1 Pegasus love it

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/launch-singular-pegasus-titanium

Few photos and confirmation in above thread

Premier Icon jonelli
    Subscriber

Race bike , trail bike, 80 or 100mm forks?

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

Few photos and confirmation in above thread

That's great, thanks for the link 8)

Sam

Yes, they are Reynolds DV46 rims with a 28h drilling (not a stock item but Reynolds will do them for anyone if you ask nicely) laced to Tune King and Kong hubs with Sapim CX Ray spokes. They are pretty light, and very stiff.

Tyres are Dugast Rhino XL tubulars – these are a stock item available to anyone. Dugast will make larger as a custom order, the problem at present is finding an appropriate rim for gluing a wider 700c tubular to…

jonelli – Member
    Race bike , trail bike, 80 or 100mm forks?

Yep, they are your options. A slight correction to the ST review, the longer travel forks they used were 120mm Rebas, which is really the maximum usable travel on the frame. For my use 100mm makes for a really nice all round riding bike. 80mm fork (or rigid) and light wheels for race day.

The Pegasus frames are shortly starting their second production run, we are taking orders now for delivery in late June if anyone is interested.

Sam

numplumz

Life of a Pegasus Can't remember the last time I rode any of my other bikes!

722g wow, need some uber light Disc CycloCross wheels soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Singular Ti wheels’ is closed to new replies.