Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Singular Ti is back
  • cjr61

Sam is relaunching a small batch of Ti….I want one!

http://www.singularcycles.com/shop/titanium/

postierich
    Free Member

Loverly!

bedmaker

The original Pegasus was indeed fabled….for all the wrong reasons.  😂

c_klein87

is singular back under Sam now? i thought the brand had been sold to germany, did always love my swift!

PJay
    Free Member

I’ve been watching the Singular Facebook feed for a while and they look lovely (although I’ll never be able to afford one!).

I’m looking forward to seeing what new stuff arrives in Spring 2019 too.

is singular back under Sam now? i thought the brand had been sold to germany,

I don’t think that Sam ever let go of Singular but the webshop and distribution did get handed to someone in Germany (I bought my Swift last November and it arrived from Germany).

scud
    Free Member

I’m sure Sam posted up something to say he had taken over control again of Singular again as Germans did nothing with it really

benp1

Is there any risk that this just ends up as a nice Ti frame but with geometry from a few years ago…?

(No bias here, I’m still rocking around on a Mk1 Solaris and an El Mariachi)

damascus
    Free Member

I do like that you can customise and add mudguard eyelets etc but £1550 for:

frames are now made in the far east by a manufacturer with a very good reputation for both up front reliability and standing behind their work should something go wrong. The frames are also backed by a 10 year warranty.

I guess that’s just a sign of the times.

As lovely as they are they are outside my price range but I guess that’s the whole point of them, they are exclusive and that’s what will attract some people.

nedrapier

As lovely as they are they are outside my price range but I guess that’s the whole point of them, they are exclusive and that’s what will attract some people.

Price is ballpark for non-budget/semi customised Ti, isn’t it?  Travers, Stanton, Cotic are the same or more.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

It’s given me the impetus to build up my old one as my singlespeed winter ‘steed’- surely I can use steed as its horse related??

jonnyrockymountain

NICE !!!!!!!!!

jameso

A not very long, not very slack 29er? SS? 100mm forks?? An XC bike…..?

Lovely, a great time to be offering a bike like that too. Was only thinking the other day how few options for a flowy southern singletracker there are now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Singular Ti is back’ is closed to new replies.