Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Singular Kite………..what else
  • sssimon
    Free Member

Looking at a steel canti brakes cross bike, don’t have the money for an IF or a vanilla and Singulars site now says autumn 2011 for a Kite so the question is what else is there.

Been looking at old lemonds and they would float my boat but a large (55cm in their money) seems to be impossible to get hold of. Any suggestions?

I’m 6’2 and the 58cm salsa I have is too big so looking at 55/56 in most brands unless they have short top tubes, it’s going to be used as a cross bike not as a road bike

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Cross Check.

Cheap, versatile and handles nicely. Not as heavy would have you believe.

ourmaninthenorth

Cotic >X<..?

oldgit
    Free Member

Traitor cycles Crusade SS

sssimon
    Free Member

should have said, needs to be geared or i’d buy a day one drop

I’ve had a surly steamroller and it was great but was as heavy as they say

cotic pics look fugly

mafu26
    Free Member

Charge are doing a steel cross bike this year. Comes with the new Sram Apex groupset too. Its pretty stealth looking.

fontmoss
    Free Member

cross check or wait for the kite

tinribz
    Free Member

Been looking at old lemonds and they would float my boat but a large (55cm in their money) seems to be impossible to get hold of. Any suggestions?

I’ve one that’s too small for me, a 55 I think, 853, powder coated, but there is an issue with the down tube cable holder things, like there is none. I use a band thing.

Email in profile if interested (frameset).

fenboy

i was waiting for the kite too, thought about the cotic but think the cotic will be ugly (canti details two bottles on down tube and disc mounts) cotics seem to need 2 or 3 remodels before they arrive where they should be at the start. Just sold a soma doublecross which is nice but you can’t get them here anymore the only other i’ve been considering is a gunnar crosshairs but more expensive! so will wait till next year for the kite

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Singular Kite………..what else’ is closed to new replies.