Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Singular Buzzard
  • Cheezpleez

Who’s got one? Any pics yet?

mattjg
    Free Member

You asked about weight somewhere IIRC: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/singular-buzzard-anyone#post-4487174

I’ve not idea what the Yelli weighs I’m afraid.

Cheezpleez

Sam’s just told me a large weighs 2.6kg and be reckons a medium will be approx 100g lighter. Someone weighed a med Yelli at 2.1kg so there’s about a lb in it.

Cheezpleez

Finally, after lots of waiting, indecision and general faffing, I’ve ordered one. 😀

Anyone built one up yet?

Gotama
    Free Member

Good man, interested to hear how it compares to matt’s yelli.

Cheezpleez

Yup, will be interesting to ride them back to back. I think the buzzard is shorter in the top tube but otherwise the geometry is near identical on paper. They’ll have a fairly similar spec but mine will be a bit burlier/weightier.

jonkineticcycles
    Free Member

We’re in the process of building a customer’s and our shop demo at the moment, should be done by the weekend. If anyone around Hertfordshire wants to see/demo one – email in profile

Clobber
    Free Member

Went out on mine this weekend…

mattjg
    Free Member

Went out on mine this weekend…

and … ?

Clobber
    Free Member

It is fookin fantastic! Really lively, fast and swoopy on the downs, wants to pop off everything you can find and yet very stable and confidence inspiring. It is very quick to turn into corners and manoeuvre.

And I thought if I had all the above that pedalling would be compromised, but it is absolutely not. It is very efficient and not at all wanderery on the steep ups.

I think Sam has hit a really good balance with this one, I am very pleased, I was going to get a cross country bike as the middle ground between this and my single speed but I don’t think I’ll bother….

mattjg
    Free Member

I was going to get a cross country bike as the middle ground between this and my single speed

I feel a bit the same way about my Yelli Screamy, it’s a good fun hardtail but handles XC fine too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Singular Buzzard’ is closed to new replies.