Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Singular 29+ on Kickstarter, but not on Singular site. How does that work?
  • Clobber
    Free Member

Sam probably saw the thread but like Andy said, 29+ is fairly pointless until the wet conditions tyres arrive.

rOcKeTdOg

I’ve seen some 27.5+ prototypes too which might have a bearing on whether tyres arrive

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m quite excited by 650b+, especialy as a back wheel on a hardtail, reckon it’s going to be ace!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scotroutes

Yep b+ is what I’m waiting for.

rOcKeTdOg

eddie11
    Free Member

Apparently that wtb 2.8 is the most optimistically measured tyre known to man. Bikerumour took it all quite seriously.

rOcKeTdOg

Doesn’t look any wider than the my nobby nic on a dually

wwaswas
    rOcKeTdOg

Good review too

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Has anyone tried to contact Sam lately regarding the Rooster delivery?

myopic
    Free Member

Not recently, I was thinking about dropping him a line asking for an update

peanut
    Free Member

Think mid January was the last I heard…

brianp
    Free Member

Hadn’t heard the mid Jan date. Is that from Sam. I was also thinking of asking for an update. More or less given up and just about to use all the bits I have bought on another frame buildup. Might hang on if mid Jan is actually possible? Thing is that a mid Jan date would mean they are finished, painted nd inspected, just about to ship. Can Dam confirm that?

Clobber
    Free Member

Mid Jan? Not heard that either! Come on Sam let us know what is going on!!!!

beerbiker
    Free Member

Yesterdays e-mail doesn’t really answer anything other than they ain’t coming before Christmas, no new date not even a hint. I wanted to be they at the birth or beginning whatever but now I just want to bail but Kickstarter wash their hands of the project once funded so how do you get a refund ?

Clobber
    Free Member

I think you should hang on, it will be a great bike.

Plus there are no decent tyres available for this time of year anyway yet…

STATO
    Free Member

Yesterdays e-mail doesn’t really answer anything other than they ain’t coming before Christmas, no new date not even a hint. I wanted to be they at the birth or beginning whatever but now I just want to bail but Kickstarter wash their hands of the project once funded so how do you get a refund ?

It’s kickstarter, you have no comeback unless the organiser doesn’t deliver when it finally gets completed. Delays are part of the process.

ratadog

I was always thinking of it as a winter/ early spring 1X10 crap weather bike so might still come through on time. Got other bikes to ride in the meantime ( although not today as not got a sheet ice bike in the stable as yet ).

munded

I’ve not seen this email update from yesterday, yet I backed on kickstarter. Can anyone post a summary or copy and paste for me? Ta

eddie11
    Free Member

Drop Sam an email he is pretty good at getting back to you.

andylaightscat
    Free Member

here you go
    ‘I was hoping that about now I would be emailing you with details of shipping your Roosters to you. Sadly some major issues have come up in production which are taking some time to resolve. Fortunately they were identified before frames went to paint and I’m hoping can be quickly resolved. However it is not going to be until the new year that we see any frames here. I’m really sorry about this and can assure you it’s proving extremely frustrating and difficult for me, as it is for you.’

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Singular 29+ on Kickstarter, but not on Singular site. How does that work?’ is closed to new replies.