Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • singletracks near Ashford kent
  • bruders338
    Free Member

Hi just starting out with all this really and so far loving it. im from ashford in kent and just wanted to know if anyone from around the area had any other singletrack site’s that they could recommend.

I have been to Bedgebury twice now and even thou it great i want to try some others.

went out today for 36miles but started off good with the track etc etc but the last 15/20 miles was all road. 🙁

many thanks

andrewy
    Weasel
    Free Member

Havent done it since the spring but have done a route a few miles from you looping from Meopham, its about a 25 miler. It follows some of the Pilgrims Way so a bit of road but some good off road downhill and inevitable ride back uphill.

I can’t work out how to share the route on google maps but can try and email you a link if so PM me.

grahamh
    Free Member

Try Kings Wood, just the other side of Wye.

granny_ring

Challock maybe? A lot of fire road but a few tracks.

EDIT too late!

Uphilldowndale
    Free Member

Have a look here Sketchymtb Really friendly forum with rides based in Kent & Surrey. Go to the rides section and look up Kingswood, Blean and Blue bell hill

derekrides
    Free Member

I’ve never been there but there’s some riding to be had down Ham Street way, I’ll try and get a map co-ordinate and maybe report back one of the boys I ride with Friday night gets over there.

Which part of Ashford are you in, there’s a bunch of us ride next junction south, J 11 M20 around the village of Saltwood, there’s one group ride fast and furious on Thursday night and a few of us more occasional laid back types that ride Friday Night and there’s also another bunch go out from a bike store called the Hub at Sandgate, we occasionally run into them on the trail.

Our rides sometimes go North Downs way, other times by the Zoo Park and back along the Canal from Aldington down by Michael Howards house then back through the tree section.

bruders338
    Free Member

thanks for all the reply. me and my mate did use that kent-trails site we went to a night ride in blean woods. really good bunch but me and my mate was way too slow really felt sorry for the chap who followed us. so going to give that ago when we get faster.

and im from TN23 parkfarm/stanhope way

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘singletracks near Ashford kent’ is closed to new replies.