Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Singletrack sunshine in June – any recommedations?
  • cheshirecat
    Free Member

Thinking of taking myself (just me, no family for a change) to Spain or thereabouts for a bit of riding in the sunshine in June.

Any recommendations for somewhere that caters for a 40 year old, reasonably fit person on their own who is frankly getting too old to share a bunkhouse?

Thanks
    Paul

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Bump for the afternoon crowd

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

I'm in the same boat Paul so I'll monitor this thread (and also bump it with this post).

The BasqueMTB article recently read well. I'm tempted by Passportes du Soleil in June but lift queues and congested trails are putting me off a little. Also liking the look of the 3 Countries tour with Chamonix based MBMB.

Food for thought.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Save a little harder & go to Moab!

holyhutzpa
    Free Member

joy-riders.com 🙂

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Moab would be nice, but I don't think I'd get approval for that. A week away is pushing it already.

joy-riders looks good. Sent them a mail.

Thanks
    Paul

Harris
    Free Member

ciclo montana. fantastic trails, guides, food, location etc. 90 minutes from Granada.

nicks
    Free Member

bike verbier ?

RUSHER4

Went with Mountain Biking Spain last October on my own and stayed in a self contained appartment very near their office [at a good rate].

They showed me some great riding on deserted trails in rural Spain. We rode singletrack and twintrack, whilst the climbs and technical descents were chosen to suite my ability / bike.

Best of all the whole week was SNOT FREE! I really can't recomend them enough.

postierich
    Free Member

Going to Spain with Sierra Cycling in June for 2 weeks with my partner and 3yr old daughter.Will be taking our own bikes and trailer.
    Might be room in the House with us!

Rich

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Might be room in the House with us!

Yup, we still have some spaces in June.
    Excellent warm weather in June and based on the coast in Southern Spain.
    Great singletrack rides during the day & lively night life on the coast at night.
    http://www.sierracycling.com.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack sunshine in June – any recommedations?’ is closed to new replies.