Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Singletrack Shop
  • funkmasterp

Just a quick shout out for the STW shop. Purchased a Singletrack Club Ride New West Short Sleeve Riding Shirt. Arrived very quickly and is the best quality riding shirt I’ve ever bought. Almost too nice to get it mucky. More importantly I also got a free sticker.

If anybody, like me, has been hovering over the buy button for a while just go for it!

Inner tube belt next.

jimdubleyou

Yup – I’ve got a couple of the LS ones, they are nice. Roll up small too.

colin9

Bought a meshy the other day, lovely hat.

Murray

Subliminal t-shirt in large is back in stock, duly ordered. The “notify me when in stock” feature works well.

Tracey

Order in for the new TieDye tshirt

easily
    Free Member

I’d just like to check: is a riding shirt the same as a shirt?

funkmasterp

No, different cut, vents and pockets. Longer back to cover your arse, stretchy and made from breathable fabric.

nickc

Yep, just order a sweatshirt ready for autumn nights. Good to support the team as well

easily
    Free Member

Thanks funkmasterp. I like the vents, pockets, and arse-covering, but I don’t get on well with breathable fabrics.
    Shame, I like the look.

MoreCashThanDash

Bought a couple of t-shirts last year and even MrsMC has commented on the quality.

charliedontsurf

Thanks for the kind words guys.

You know what would help ST a little, is if you were to leave a review on the product page. The Club Ride shirts are soooo nice, and I know what it is like when you are online shopping… “Yeah, I want it, but is it any good?” Your reviews really help people out.

With everything I source for the ST shop, I try and find the best. The T shirts are Stanley & Stella organic, the beer works really well, the cotton beanies are also organic. Oh and the Klean Kanteen flask… **** me, is that good. I poured a McDonalds coffee in one, north of Manchester, and it was till hot in Devon (I was driving, not cycling)

funkmasterp

Review left for the shirt. I’d buy another short sleeve one but red ain’t my colour 😕

Long sleeve B&W next or a recycled belt 🤔

ajantom

Inner tube belt next.

They’re nice…in fact I’ve got a few Cycle of Good products…but the belt stretched quite a lot, to the extent I’ve had to put a couple of new holes in.

charliedontsurf

“the belt stretched quite a lot”

that is the special designed in flattery feature…. all other belts seems to get smaller as I get older

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Shop’ is closed to new replies.