Search the forum using the power of Google

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Sanny.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Singletrack Recipe Column:  Cuban Cluckio Sandwichio
  • charliedontsurf

Our very own Charlie Hobbs has been persuaded to give up some of his al fresco culinary skills in the Singletrack recipe column. Because, what is moun …

By charliedontsurf

Get the full story on our front page at:

Singletrack Recipe Column:  Cuban Cluckio Sandwichio

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

sillysilly

Looks tasty, I like this non MTB feature. Will attempt it over the weekend and post a pic.

Nick

Did the baked beans at the weekend, absolute winner.

Woo

Good work Charlie. I have several tins of spam in the cupboard in case you are passing through. One day I shall show you chilli con spam, as cooked at Skiddaw House Hostel.

mahalo

Chef is a perfectly decent flick. for that reason, im out definitely gonna try this…

Sanny
    Free Member

Nice as usual but gotta disagree about Chef. I thoroughly enjoyed it and came away from it craving a proper Cuban sandwich. I’d fry the bread in unsalted butter though for maximum impact…….mmmmmmmmm!

Cheers

Sanny

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Join Singletrack From Only £12.501/2 Singletrack Offer

Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.

The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.

Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.

(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)