Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Singletrack premier > Cotic
  • YoKaiser
    Free Member

Anyone used any of the premier club vendors to buy a Cotic? I fancy a Solaris and if I can get 10% or more off it would be handy.

Oh and does anyone know if a Coitc bought from anywhere but Cotic still comes with the seat clamp and chainstay protector?

snotrag

Bought my Bfe few weeks ago from 18bikes. Came with seatclamp and chainstay guard.

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    Got my Rocket from The Dales centre and it came with a seatclamp and chain stay protector too
    Cheers
    Steve

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jambalaya
    Free Member

If I’m not mistaken all Cotics come with a (Hope) clamp and branded chain stay protector.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Cotics come with a (shit) clamp
    Mine did anyway.

tomlevell

My last one came with an own branded similar to Salsa seat clamp. Better than a Hope but not as good as a Salsa. Luckily I had a Salsa in the right size and colour hanging around. The original partially wornout seatpost though probably contributed to the own brand one not being as good as a Salsa.

dougieb
    Free Member

I bought a soul from Cycle World in Arbroath using the 10% discount for premier members – came with a hope clamp as well. Great guys to deal with.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Cheers folks 🙂

scud
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a Solaris from these guys.

They have them for £424 and order them direct from Cotic anyway who charge £499.

http://www.freeflowbikes.com/Hardtail/Frames-Forks/Frames/Cotic/

piemann
    Free Member

I tried to get my subscriber discount when I bought a Soul frame from 18Bikes. They wouldn’t honour the discount, but ‘threw in’ a free seat clamp and chainstay protector (exactly what I would have got from Cotic if I’d bought it direct). Why bother advertising the discount if you ain’t gonna keep to it??

Baldysquirt

piemann… actually 18bikes have been trying to get ST to change their listing for months now. There isn’t a ST premier 10% discount, just specific offers each month. Not 18’s fault that the wrong details are printed every issue.

18bikes

Thank you Bladysquirt, we have indeed been trying to get it changed so we have a specific subscriber offer each month but every time we ask Singletrack it slips through the net, then we get busy and it slips through our net. I’ll get onto them again tomorrow to get it changed to save any further confusion

Matt

oxym0r0n

Replaced my chainstay protector as it was not up to the job -too thin and holed v easily running 1×9

rob2
    Free Member

Bought a soul from thebikechain and used my stw discount.

Brilliant guys.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Scud. many thanks 😀 ordered! Local shop to boot.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Scud. many thanks ordered! Local shop to boot.

Or not…unable to meet my order, tried the bike chain and cycle world. Both very helpful but there dosen’t seem to be any green Solaris left 🙁

Has anyone saw a green med Solaris in stock anywhere?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack premier > Cotic’ is closed to new replies.