Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Singletrack Member Discounts
  • Premier Icon charliedontsurf

Hi there gang.

Quick intro: I was once Charlie the Bikemonger, now Singletrack’s merch and marketing overlord… and I am after a little help.

Mark and I are working to make being a Singletrack subscriber/member a bigger and better thing. I have been banging on virtual doors and getting exclusive discounts on good and interesting products and services. It’s going great. We have the thumbs up from Inov-8, Bum Butter (like that was not obvious), a cycle insurance Co, and a few others. Hey. It’s only day one, it’s going well, but Love Honey have not replied yet. But hold fire, all the discounts will be revealed shortly (Bum Butter is already live over in the merch shop).

Getting to the point:

Do you work in a business that could offer Singletrack members a discount?

This could be almost anything. Local/national. Pilates or butcher. Bike brand or B&B. Guide or vehicle rental. Bike events….  or surfing holidays on remote islands (fingers crossed). You get the idea.

The offer/discount can be tailored anyway you like: % or £ discount, expiry dates, specific products etc. All discount codes will be hidden behind the member area of STW, so it is secure.

You get some extra trade, and Singletrack members get more, and everyone in the Singletrack gang helps each other out a little.

If this tickles your business fancy… email me on Charlie dot Hobbs at singletrackworld.com

Premier Icon charliedontsurf

bump

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.