Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Singletrack MegaSack Countdown Day 5 – Granite Cricket Bell
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

This is no ordinary bell. This is a Mark’s and Sp….. Wait.. This is Granite Design Cricket Bell. A bell like no other. Check this out.. Granite Desi …

By singletrackmag

Get the full story on our front page at:

Singletrack MegaSack Countdown Day 5 – Granite Cricket Bell

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

ElShalimo

Ding dong!

aide

Had the spinney wheel of doom on the site again, looked at the questions and had a guess what the answer could be. Went onto you tube to actually see the video before entering and I guessed the right answer. Singletrack towers seems to like mentioning these animals quite a bit

winerwalker

Good job Amanda had a chap there to answer all the difficult questions, the ladies just can’t cope, can they? (Yes, fellow MTBers, that’s sarcasm.) Shut up, Ross.

Mark

We take it in turns. Ross was on knowledge and Amanda was on questions. Tomorrow Amanda is on knowledge and I’m on questions.

welshfarmer

Still getting the spinning wheel of doom, and to make matters worse, at 7pm it is still not showing up on Youtube! Hopefully I get to enter tomorrow?

aide

@welshfarmer – did you try the link on the page, it’s either above/below the video. That’s how I got in tonight

endomick
    Free Member

I haven’t heard Amanda speak before, never expected her to have that voice, its adorable.

welshfarmer

@adrian adams

cheers for that. I missed the link above the video. Strange that the you tube video works, but isn’t available on the Singletrack Youtube channel like the previous 4 days were.

emperorsin
    Free Member

whoop whoop

amandawishart

Having avoided the camera for four years, I thought the task of asking questions was a good premier for me. I’ll make a point of overshadowing Ross, next time!

fahzure

Here’s to 2022 being the year where Amanda makes peace with the birds.

prettygreenparrot

Was the microphone in the next room? Amanda and Ross were a lot less audible than the intro music or folks on previous days.Or maybe my hearing is deteriorating faster than I thought.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack MegaSack Countdown Day 5 – Granite Cricket Bell’ is closed to new replies.