Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Singletrack Magazine Issue 147 Is Out Today! How will you read yours?
  • stwhannah

If you receive a printed copy of the magazine each issue, it’s now in the post – we can’t be sure exactly when it will land with you, but if you’re in …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Singletrack Magazine Issue 147 Is Out Today! How will you read yours?

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

Woo

Postal service must be good here. 11.05am Monday 6th February and my copy has just plopped through the door.
    Thank you to all who have contributed.

ta11pau1

Yep, was surprised to see my copy arrive today, doesn’t seem that long since the last copy!

jeffl

Had a quick skim through mine. The article from Chad Bean rings true. My crash wasn’t as bad as his (only a busted collar bone) but I’m a proper mincer on the bit of trail I crashed on now.

thepurist

How will I read mine? Same as always…

snotrag

Yep, dropped through the box at ten-ish.

Is it lunch-time yet?

jimwales

Long time listener first time caller here! I normally just read the mag when it drops through the door – was kinda unaware I could download it etc (great surprise). However I can’t find Issue 147 to download in my download section, am I missing a trick?!

P20

Download version isn’t there yet. Hopefully the print version has arrived by the time I get back from the pie shop

binners

Yay! It just arrived and I can confirm that it smells as good as ever.

I love the smell of fresh print in the morning

Mark

PDF version is now in your downloads area.

Account

P20

Back from the pie shop and there it is on the door mat. Perfect 👍🏻

tmays
    Free Member

Earliest i’ve ever had mine arrive too! To the toilet!

charliedontsurf

Benji’s column on page 71…. “27.5in is not dead. But it should never have been born”…. brilliant.

centripedal
    Free Member

Cheers @jeffl It was me wot penned that one. I can sympathise with your collarbone. T’was a dislocated shoulder and broken collarbone that ended my unpromising amateur rugby career. I focus on safer recreations now.. ahem..

chipps

I’m coming to get mine from the office. Brace yourselves! 🙂

footflaps

Mine felt slightly thinner / lighter than normal?

cvilla

Download 147 not showing yet…for me…could be my IT…or maybe not:)

Rubber_Buccaneer

Download 147 not showing yet…for me…could be my IT…or maybe not:)

Not on the first screen you hit (yet, probably get there one day) but it is in the list once you follow the ‘Member Downloads’ link.

https://singletrackworld.com/account/downloads/

Scroll all the way down, it would be far too obvious to put the latest mag at the top of the list

metcalt

As a bedtime story apparently. After helping me open it and carrying it round the house in lieu of a teddy my Daughter (20 months) has decided it’s her new bedtime book. If I read it on my own she’ll be furious!

StirlingCrispin

“Scroll all the way down, it would be far too obvious to put the latest mag at the top of the list”

Nope- can’t see it either.

Stop at 146.

(Chrome on a Chromebook. Hit refresh and everything)

matt_outandabout

I’m coming to get mine from the office. Brace yourselves!

Did you lose your passport on the way back perchance? 😉

Rubber_Buccaneer

Nope- can’t see it either.

Stop at 146.

How odd.  This is what I see and I’ve already downloaded it

Um

ads678

Not there for me either. Mine only goes to 146.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I always knew I was special

StirlingCrispin

Huh?

View post on imgur.com

Maybe it’ll sort itself out overnight.

stwhannah

I have a hunch what’s going on but will need people who don’t work at night to tickle it tomorrow. Sorry folks! (Or can I say it’s a deliberate part of the site update, and it’s a digital post simulator, bringing the real world postal experience to the digital format? Downloads will land at inexplicable intervals, occasionally with some corruption to the outer edges. Rainy day deliveries are proving a technical challenge, but we’re working on a deal with other publishers so you can occasionally get magazines intended for other people).

AndrewL

I think this is one of the best issues for ages. I’ve been a subscriber since it was all fields and that.

This issue, for whatever reason feels a bit like some of the longer stories from back then, with lovely writing about the riding and adventures rather than bits of kit/ company stuff.

I especially liked the bike packing, the Jura stuff and Chipp’s getting settled in France.

Really enjoyed it and still have a few little bits to read

reeksy

Enough already. There’s nothing in my box either and all this praise is giving me MOFO.

centripedal
    Free Member

Issue 147 appeared overnight for me – not in a dream like –  just on the downloads page.

StirlingCrispin

I still can’t see it!

Checked with multiple browsers and phone.

cvilla

Feedback FYI; still can’t see 147, re-started PC last night no luck today, just tried Android chrome on mobile logged in no luck either, happy to wait for hamsters to be fed as it is coffee time;)

cvilla

Update, it is now there to download, thanks:)

jeffl

Dog’s currently reading my copy 😂

Give up, image is showing in preview but not when saved.

StirlingCrispin

I can see issue 147 now. Thanks!

Mark

Sorry for that delay folks.

ahsat

Back home and read Amandas Reyt Good write up. Thanks – it’s ace 🙂

TomB

Reyt good issue- really like the articles I’ve read so far, especially Amanda’s adventure, Jura and the tales of Chipps in the Pyrenees. Keep it up!

convert

I think this is one of the best issues for ages.

🙁 Mr Postman has not yet brought me my holiday reading….hopefully tomorrow.

chrisyork

Amazing thank you for the quick delivery, for me as a new dad. Since getting the magazine around 4 days ago tonight has been the first time I’ve had time to browse past the cover!

I decided I’d try my hardest to feed and get baby to sleep, around 20 mins which is a record for me, which means STW is open and entertaining me!!

tractionman

🙁 Mr Postman has not yet brought me my holiday reading….hopefully tomorrow.

same here, soon I hope!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.