• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by tiim.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Singletrack Magazine Issue 141 Bonus Content: Great British Divide – Chris Hinds’ Day By Day Diary
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

Bonus content! This is Chris Hinds’ full diary from his Great British Divide 2021. We’ve used a lot of images to try and illustrate the enormity and r …

By singletrackmag

Get the full story on our front page at:

Singletrack Magazine Issue 141 Bonus Content: Great British Divide – Chris Hinds’ Day By Day Diary

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the button below.

DezB
    Free Member

Amazing.

jekkyl

Loved this, much better lunchtime reading than the daily mail. Thanks for the bump dez old bean.
    lol@ The Borders has some truly superb mountain biking trails, unfortunately our route goes absolutely nowhere near any of them.

I joined some of the riders last year when they went through my area and rode with them for an hour or so. It was great 😄

MoreCashThanDash

Bump for people like me who missed it yesterday

johncoventry

The best article I have read for ages. Huge respect for the level of suffering these people put themselves through.

didnthurt

Loved it, Really gets across the enormity of the race and the achievement of completing (and winning) it.

Would love to read a post ride write up with how Chris recovered and now reflects on his achievement.

A full kitlist with breakdown would be appreciated too.

bfw

Two coffees later I have finished reading this. Great article on a great challenge well done. Makes me think my 300k audax this weekend with a cold is doable.

Agree with the above, a post ride and recovered reflection would be lovely, but I guess you have sold all your bikes and kit now and taken up darts?!

ta11pau1

Mid way through reading this and had to stop and say…

OMG those feet. 😱

Great read and can’t begin to imagine the monumental effort that goes into doing these races.

tiim
    Free Member

Great read. Great pics. Not entirely selling the ride!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Magazine Issue 141 Bonus Content: Great British Divide – Chris Hinds’ Day By Day Diary’ is closed to new replies.