Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 272 total)
  • Singletrack is just a common thief
  • ronjeremy
    Free Member

Just a thought, is it too early into 2011 to nominate this for ‘Thread of the year’?

(edit- yay I made it to the top of a page!!)

tollah
    Free Member

Contact made and new promises made, thanks Matt.

iain1775
    Free Member

Mark will fax you the letter latter i got back

Theres and idea, if Lazyo wants a paper copy of issue 62 that badly maybe each page and all subsequent issues could be faxed to him 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

some excellent put downs really made me smile
    STW have been fairly restrained on here for being called thiefs by someone who accpets it is not thier fault
    OP yes you have a point but it has been made very badly. It is not like stw did nothing or mark has all the mags and just cant be bothered to post them out – see Mint sauce thread- so really what do you want them to do in this situation? Seriously what ? hand deliver them? They are trying thier best and the fact tjey respons and allow debates like this is one o the best things about this forum.
    It seems odd that you got upset about one late issue and your response was to never have any more. If your tea is late do you give up food?

speaker2animals

Junyard – if only your final comment was the case!

McHamish
    Free Member

I commute on a regular basis, and I’ve seen many a berk shouting at a train guard because of a signal failure 20 miles away.

Some people just have no concept of reality when they’re angry and will shout at whoeever is nearest or contactable.

Actually, one of the Christmas presents my wife ordered for me has only just turned up…does anyone know if WHSmiths do DIY divorce proceedings?

Junkyard
    Free Member

i was hoping to post a thought subliminally with that
    Good news mcHamish if you petition her for unreasoable grounds she has to pay your costs
    HTH

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I am curious as to what the OP does for a living to have such a strong reaction to something so trivial, there’s such a loss of perspective it’s depressing. There is so much in the world to get angry and embittered about, a 4 quid magazine isnt one of them.

I dont know if the OP or anyone else on this thread subscribes to Spokeshirt’s friday emails, but having simultaneously flitted between this thread and Spoke’s post about what his third daughter went through the contrast is jarring.

binners

This is utter genius. I think you’re all missing the point a bit though with your various apportioning of blame. Let’s point the finger at the man responsible for all the countries ills

I blame Nick Clegg 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

I blame Jo Burt

McHamish
    Free Member

As I said previously, I blame the Pope.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Doh!!! How could we all be so stupid???

I know why all the subs copies went missing or were late and where they are….

It was right in front of us all this time, they tried to break/hack the site last year and failed (kinda) so this time they decided to steal all the subs copies….

The forum that dare not speak it’s name!!!

I just wonder what they have planned for Crimbo next time, pinching all the bulbs from our Christmas tree lights?

j_me
    Free Member

Its all down to the symbolic meaning of number 62 and numerology…..

62 – Financial and emotional problems are possible. Partnerships are not recommended.

Bodes well for next month guys….

63 – This is a lucky number. These people are artistic and talented for literature.

McHamish
    Free Member

I just wonder what they have planned for Crimbo next time, pinching all the bulbs from our Christmas tree lights?

Even worse…pinch just one and replace it with a broken one…we’ll spend most of December trying to work out which one to replace.

darrell
    Free Member

well i got my copy ages ago and i live in the arse end of nowhere in Norway

so its gotta be a conspiracy. So lets blame the CIA

Tiger6791

I am curious as to what the OP does for a living

I think he must write for “The Daily Mail”

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I’ve just got a Christmas card in the post 🙂

Luminous
    Free Member

I’ve just got a Christmas card in the post

Thats a bit early 😯

Thats what I call getting ahead of the game.
    😉

bullheart
    Free Member

I tend to agree with the op

ST sponsored our event, we gave advertising as agreed they failed to send the prizes. They’re crap IMO.

I do not agree with the OP. ST sponsored the Bullheart JOGLE, and went above and beyond to provide us with things to ease the 996 miles. In fact, chances are we probably failed them regarding advertising, despite their logo being plastered over the vans we used as support vehicles. I spoke to Mark and Tom db, and they were very supportive.

OP – get a grip. If worrying about a late magazine gets you this wound up, how do you reckon you’ll cope when someone gives you some really bad news? Like incurable cancer, perhaps?

Muppet.

rootes1

mine arrived in woking yesterday.. nice surprise as had forgotten all about #62

fatmax

Bullheart – you posting puts the OP and his entire rant into perspective…

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Having just read through this thread I wanted to add something useful, but all I can think of is What a tool 😯

binners

I reckon my issue 62 has eloped with my delivery from CRC. Neither of them have turned up, so Its the only logical conclusion to reach.

Well… about as logical as Lazlo’s accusations anyway

wwaswas

anyone in the coventry/warwickshire area this might explain the problem;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-12136870

There are believed to be tens of thousands of items undelivered in the Stratford area following changes to working practices.

crikey
    Free Member

I think you’ll find that the rain has caused all this fuss.

philconsequence
    Free Member

how have i missed this thread?!

*wonders if i can remember my card details (left wallet at home) as will now call up to subscribe*

McHamish
    Free Member

how have i missed this thread?!

I think I came late and missed the initial excitement.

I’m not sure who to blame for the late arrival of this thread to my attention.

philconsequence
    Free Member

well i’ve subscribed and asked for my copies to be sent to lazlos address for a chuckle 😉

aracer
    Free Member

Bah, I’m cancelling my sub to make up for all those taken in by the shill.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Good grief! 😯

thepurist

In case the posties are having trouble locating the OP’s house, I’ve found this picture of it for them :-

rickon
    Free Member

Yay! It’s another Stupid Headset thread. Woo!

drslow
    Free Member

So, after reading this im thinking Lazlo, get a life. I’ve had issue 62 for about a week and still to read it. Is it any good? Has anyone actually read it?

yossarian
    Free Member

There’s a magazine too??

snowslave

Binners, mine turned up today. They’re processing them in reverse alphabetical order at our local sorting office, but if you want to borrow the calendar or owt until yours arrives just shout out mate.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

lazlo53 had the same rant in the run up to xmas – i can’t access the past thread now but the conclusion was – the weather was delaying the post, and the RM was swamped with deliveries, its only a FREAKING magazine so stop crying…

looks like nothing changed, so here is your teddy back again

robob
    Free Member

thief? maybe…

common? how very dare you.

ps got mine a week ago. its great, you’ll love it.

big_scot_nanny

Mine arrived this morning, scared to read it as it has now reached such epic levels of anticipation, it cannot possibly meet expectation. 😯

I may keep it in the wrapper and sell some years in the future in an add simply titled “FS: 62” 😀

keV

ononeorange

I can’t understand why Lazlo didn’t ring Chipps directly…..?!!

Glittergary – did you get your Mint Sauce keyring?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 272 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack is just a common thief’ is closed to new replies.