Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Singletrack iPad app keeps crashing
  • kuman
    Free Member

Cant even read the latest issue. Reinstalled it and still the same. Anyone else come across problem ?

piemann
    Free Member

yup – same for me. every time I try and log into pocket mags, it crashes. Gave up trying to use it in the end.

bencooper
    Free Member

Works fine for me – have you tried restarting the ipad?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    arcing
    Free Member

Yep I had this problem recently and got pretty pissed off with it. I logged a complaint with PocketMags and they claimed it was lack of grunt in their backend systems. It was better the last time I checked, but that was weeks ago.

Mark

Yesterday was the singularly most frustrating day for us in terms of the app. Massive apologies.

The version that is there now is working on all the iPads we have here in the office. What you need to do is to delete the copy of the mag you have downloaded and redownload it. It should then work fine.

There is a major update to version 5 of the software due any time now according to the app providers. We are hopeful that the frankly awful crashing issues will then be solved once and for all.

If anyone has subscribed to Singletrack through the App then get in touch with subs@singletrackworld.com and we will create you a Premier subs account here on our website so that you can also access the Mag Archive and the digital extras available to our Premier users.

andydicko
    Free Member

Mark – can premium members, get access to the content via the App?

arcing
    Free Member

Mark I applied for the Premier subs account through this websites weeks ago and I can’t see that anything’s changed. Do I need to apply again?

Mark

arcing,

email me direct mark@…

and I’ll look into it myself.
    Let me have your full name and address (We need that to set up a Premier account in our system).

Andy,
    We are sorting the final details of the system that will allow the connection to work the other way too. ie for you Premier Users to access your sub via the app.

It will work via a button in your Premier Account settings that when you click it will allow us to send your subscription details to PocketMags (our app provider) who will then set you up with an account to access the app.

It’s important to understand that it won’t work like the Mag Archive in that you get to access every every back issue. It will instead work in tandem with your current subscription so if you have a new subscription to Singletrack for the next 8 issues then you will be able to access those next 8 issues via the App too.

If at the time you click the button you have 3 issues remaining in your subscription then you will be able to access those next 3 issues via the app.

Since there’s a cost involved to us for each issue accessed via the app we can’t afford to give subscribers access to any back issues I’m afraid.

arcing
    Free Member

Mark, any sign of this being done?

Thanks

arcing
    Free Member

and still nothing….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack iPad app keeps crashing’ is closed to new replies.