Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Singletrack calendar top quality (has this been done?)
  • sideshowdave
    Free Member

I didn’t know March had two 29th’s in it ? 😆

perchypanther
    Free Member

……and so, STW’s obsession with putting 29 above the now defunct and obsolete 26 continues.

somafunk

Just glanced at mine, cool – an extra day, is this one of the benefits of a subscription?

matt_outandabout

Is it worth more now? I’m off to eldest_oab’s room to nab it and get on eBay asap

Dickyboy

great are there any left? brothers birthday is on the 19th March & would make a great excuse for getting him sod all 😀

toby1

My wife also spotted this at the weekend, took her a while of squinting to realise she wasn’t going mad.

I’d say it’s the 29er trend going a step too far!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Totally wrong about the sealant top up on the 12th too, judging by the cold, dark, wet, muddy tube insertion I had to perform a couple of weeks ago.

wwaswas

29+ is here to stay.

Northwind

TBH it’d have made more sense to have no 26th or 29th and just stuck the 650bth of March in the middle. Well, not in the middle, it’d have to go on the 27th but it’d have all the advantages of the 26th and the 29th and none of the drawbacks. Except you have to buy an entire new year.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Can’t wait till next E-pril (or is it Fatember?)

neilthewheel

That’s really made the month come alive.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack calendar top quality (has this been done?)’ is closed to new replies.