Singletrack big mug c 2005

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Singletrack big mug c 2005
  • tcomc1000

Does anyone else still have theirs?
    Still my favourite mug after all these years, though how much longer I will have it is anyone’s guess as I have a two under threes and a clumsy wife…..
    Anyone else still have and use theirs?

Premier Icon nuke
    Subscriber

There’s s few things that ST could do that would sell i reckon including the big mug i havent got (all about the coffee 🙄). Still using a ST “Id rather be riding…” mousemat which i thought would do well given how many are stuck in front of screens. And the ST stickers use to go nicely on a chainstay

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

Still got my mug, used daily, though the lettering came off in the dishwasher years ago. Perfect shape to cup your hands round.

Bought one for a mate and his is still pristine

Premier Icon boomerlives
    Subscriber

Stealth marketing, innit?

I’ve still got mine, all the writing is long gone, unless you have really dirty, oily mitts in which case the letters come to the fore

Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

I’ve got the pint mug. Not jumpy, not grumpy. Is that the one you mean? My favourite coffee mug.

And I’ve got two of those smaller heavyweight Coffee Ride, Coffee Ride mugs. One in cream, one in dark blue. They’re less used though on account of being smaller!

Premier Icon trisysjoint
    Subscriber

@crazy-legs
    Do you want to sell one of your smaller mugs?

Premier Icon kcal
    Subscriber

ride ride ride rest ride ride beer ? that one?
    Yup, got two in the end, one beige on blue.

ah – are they smaller? as with @crazy-legs then. Don’t have the pint mug though. Just the -100- ? mug.

edit, and one of the “I’d rather be riding it” singletrack car window stickers..

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

This one? Took it to work 3 years ago as it was too big for the cupboard at home. Will try to leave it there when I move on next year.

IMG_20191202_154811

Singletrack big mug c 2005

If it’s anything like the forum,  just as you go to pour your drink in,  it’ll randomly jump about the table as the drink  progressively loads and you’ll accidentally scald  your bare feet

IHN

Unless it’s Drac’s mug.

Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

I still have the big not jumpy not grumpy mug along with a tea ride fine china tea cup. Both in the locker at work as Mrs Beaker is an Emma Bridgewater collector and doesn’t like my horrible mugs in the cupboard next to hers…

Premier Icon charliedontsurf
    Subscriber

Hi there folks.

Charlie the Singletrack Shop Keeper here… I am listening to you.

I am looking for a lovely mug for you guys, big in volume, nice in the hand… and that doesn’t cost a squillion quid. I’m looking. Stay tuned.

nbt

I’ve still got my singletrack pint glass that was personally handed to me by Mark Alker at Red Bull Mountain Mayhem (or whatever it was called that year) at Sandwell when I subscribed from Issue 2 onwards (I’d bought issue 1 at an LBS). Lettering vanished long ago, but I know I have it.

Premier Icon andyha
    Subscriber

Mine broke 😥

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Unless it’s Drac’s mug.

Mine is broken.

I broke my Jumpy/grumpy mug. I still miss it ☹️

Premier Icon mechanicaldope
    Subscriber

So long as its nice and thin. None of the horrible thick China.

Premier Icon spooky_b329
    Subscriber

Still loving the bar runner mat thing, long enough for both keyboard and mouse 🙂

It’s been on my desk at work for years. Found a photo of it from 2007.

The one I have is the singletrack text over a textured background, a new one with a landscape photo would be cool.

Premier Icon Kuco
    Subscriber

Still got mine. Actually got two, one on a shelf the other in the cupboard that gets used occasionally.

Premier Icon FB-ATB
    Subscriber

Should have one that says “We brew your privatea”.

Premier Icon stever
    Subscriber

I’ve got the one in @rOcKeTdOg’s pic up there given to me by the mighty Andy Armstrong on my 40th birthday weekend at Sleepless, er, a while ago.

medlow

I left mine (the big chunky blue one) at an old workplace… Never to be seen again… Well p1ss3d.

CountZero

I’ve got the big bucket mug like rOcKeTdOg‘s in the photo above – it doesn’t get used that much, but it’s perfect for drinking soup from.

ctk

Hi there folks.
    Charlie the Singletrack Shop Keeper here… I am listening to you.
    I am looking for a lovely mug for you guys, big in volume, nice in the hand… and that doesn’t cost a squillion quid. I’m looking. Stay tuned.

Made in UK would be good

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

So long as its nice and thin. None of the horrible thick China.

You want a teacup ironically made from china. Mugs are meant to be thick.

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

that doesn’t cost a squillion quid

Made in UK would be good

I’d guess that these are in opposition…

medlow

Made in UK would be good

I think the original chunky blue monster mugs (that I’d like to get again) were from the USA.

tcomc1000

Not grumpy, not jumpy.
    Best coffee mug in the world. Still has all the lettering despite many many goes in the dishwasher.
    The singletrack team gave it to me at Mountain mayhem as I was off to a hot sandy place a few days later. Am still grateful:)

Premier Icon sheeps
    Subscriber

Letters are a bit faded, and there’s a small chip in the rim, but still my go to mug for tea…. tend to have my coffee in small more concentrated quantities.

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

The heavy coffee mug? Still got mine.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.