Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • SingletBombWorld
  • wwaswas

idiots

scruff9252

Weighed vests for running a fairly common thing – I’ve seen quite a lot of folk using them*

*granted in this new racist Britain, a brown person running in a weight vest would probably be shot on sight by the police.

CountZero

*granted in this new racist Britain, a brown person running in a weight vest would probably be shot on sight by the police.

Care to back that statement up with some facts? I can only think of one incident where an innocent POC was shot by police.
    Of course, in America, it happens pretty much every day, being shot for being black and breathing is quite enough in Trump’s Amerika, but over there, all police are armed and dangerous.

zippykona

Lucky he wasn’t carrying a table leg.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Stanley

sirromj

Don’t forget exercise is an entirely alien concept to some people. A weighted vest would blow their minds.

igm

Or going into the underground CZ.

So that’s two straight off.

Drac

Or going into the underground CZ.

The Mendez case is a rubbish example there is far more to the story than a guy walking into the underground.

Scruff assuming the person has brown skin seems a bit odd to me.

Sandwich

there is far more to the story than a guy walking into the underground.

There certainly is starting with police mendacity and going all the way up to corruption.

brant
    Free Member

I think the title of this post deserves more appreciation.

Well done OP.

zilog6128

If you google them most designs look unnecessarily “tactical” so I can see how this mistake might have happened, given recent events. What’s wrong with the classic “bricks in a backpack”? Not trendy enough I suppose!

zippykona

If you listen to this it’s basically 2 American  black girls talking about sex as they use the N word the F word lots use headphones.

One of them mentions a trip to London where her British host argued with a policeman. She had a full on panic  attack as arguing with a cop in New York gets you shot if you are black.

They then talk about yellow poo.

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLnNvdW5kY2xvdWQuY29tL3VzZXJzL3NvdW5kY2xvdWQ6dXNlcnM6Mjk0ODE3MzgwL3NvdW5kcy5yc3M&episode=dGFnOnNvdW5kY2xvdWQsMjAxMDp0cmFja3MvNjAyNTgxMDQ3

greenskin
    Free Member

@zilog6128 you can thank the crossfit cults for that bollocks. I’ve seen them wearing full-on MOLLE plate carriers designed just for training in the ‘box’. And don’t get me started on the ones who wear veteran clothing brands having never served a day in their lives. Uber-walts.

Drac

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone wearing one.

kilo

There certainly is starting with police mendacity and going all the way up to corruption.

be quite interested to see links to the corruption findings.

greenskin
    Free Member

@Drac they’re rare outside of gyms to be fair. But here’s a couple of examples and you can see why someone who has no idea might get twitchy.

Drac

Yup especially if you’ve never seen one. It’s hardly a bad thing someone reporting something suspicious, the police  taking controlled measure while looking into is a good thing I’d have thought.

vinnyeh

Care to back that statement up with some facts? I can only think of one incident where an innocent POC was shot by police.
    Of course, in America, it happens pretty much every day, being shot for being black and breathing is quite enough in Trump’s Amerika, but over there, all police are armed and dangerous.

How bizarre – poster calling somebody out for hyperbole, then promptly resorting to it themselves to ‘prove’ a political point.

tjagain

The Mendez case is a rubbish example there is far more to the story than a guy walking into the underground.

Drac – you have alluded to this before but I have not seen anything to suggest he was more than an innocent electrician going about his business. Racial profiling and inadequate intel and briefings along with over hyped cops led to him being shot multiple times as he was restrained on the floor and the cops are proven to have lied – ie stating he was running when CCTV shows him walking
    this case ( and others similar) is why I am so set on “no fault” investigations in police shootings – so we can get the truth and thus avoid it happening again

Drac

Drac – you have alluded to this before but I have not seen anything to suggest he was more than an innocent electrician going about his business. Racial profiling and inadequate intel and briefings along with over hyped cops led to him being shot multiple times as he was restrained on the floor and the cops are proven to have lied – ie stating he was running when CCTV shows him walking

Yes he was innocent or it wouldn’t be so heavily discussed. The intel they acted at the time was that he looked like a suspect, left the same property as the suspect and was carrying what they thought could be a IED, they made a judgement based on that. Are you able to make such quick decisions under pressure 100% accurate all the time?

They did not shoot him just because he had a bit of tan.

easily
    Free Member

left the same property as the suspect and was carrying what they thought could be a IED. They did not shoot him just because he had a bit of tan

Do you think the police would have shot a white person who left that building carrying a backpack?

Drac

Do you think the police would have shot a white person who left that building carrying a backpack?

If they looked like the suspect then possibly.

v8ninety

Because there’s never been a white terrorist? Oh, wait…

MrOvershoot

Even Aldi are selling them
    Black/ Green Weighted Vest
    Black/ Green Weighted Vest

paton
    Free Member

The police just like to stop and chat.

martinhutch

Couple of tools. Let’s loiter outside RAF Menwith Hill and see it long it takes for us to get something for our Youtube channel. 🙂

greenskin
    Free Member

Cock-ends.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘SingletBombWorld’ is closed to new replies.