single speed mtb for growing boy of 5'8" budget £300

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted single speed mtb for growing boy of 5'8" budget £300

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • single speed mtb for growing boy of 5'8" budget £300
  • 1 shed

What have you got? Thanks 1 shed.

reynolds853

Hi there, I’ve got a dialled bikes love/hate single speed frame with acros headset, salsa rigid cromoto forks and xt bottom bracket,. Theres a seatpost clamp and superstar wheelset shod with WTBs. 15mm through axle up front, 10mm at the rear. Rear hub supplied with 16 tooth single speed cog and spacers. I could also chuck in a very tidy charge spoon saddle all for £250, which gives you some spares for a drivetrain/brakes/bars and stem. For £270 I can throw in a set of bars £300 and you’ve got an xt crankset (no chainring). The brakes and stem are heading off elsewhere I’m afraid. Have pics if you want them

I’ve got a NS Traffic. Fox 36’s, NS wheelset, can include a couple of brake options. Any interest?

1 shed

Thanks, but I think I want a full bike.

It is a full bike, sorry if I wasn’t clear. just meant I had a couple of sets of brakes you could choose from.

1 shed

groundskeeperwilly YGM

Couldn’t see anything 1shed so I’ve sent you a mail.

1 shed

If you could text over some photos to zero 745 885 four 52 thanks as the email in my profile doesn’t work.

Here it is 1shed:
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/ABqkA4]p5pb12094689[/url] by weewillywinky, on Flickr
    NS Frame, Fox 36’s, NS Wheels, SLX Cranks, NS Stem, SuperStar bars. Currently has just a rear basic Shimano disc brake but I could through on a set of Magura MT6 or maybe Zee’s if I get them off my bike this week.

1 shed

At work now, but looks interesting.hopefully speak later.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘single speed mtb for growing boy of 5'8" budget £300’ is closed to new replies.