Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • simonfbarnes
  • stevestunts
    Free Member

I think I may have seen you on Saturday, in the Langdales. If it was you, you were at the back of a group coming down the steep slate track between the two white cottages at Low Hall Garth, and had a camera bag strapped to your front. My pal Pete and I were at the bottom of the track, psyching up for the climb.

Have I stalked correctly? 🙂

scaredypants

at the back, you say ?

behind some shapely ladies, by any small chance ?

stevestunts
    Free Member

Didn’t see any ladies in the group, and I usually have a keen eye in that respect.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Yes, I recall you 🙂 No we had no totty on Saturday, and I moaned about it a lot :o)

Yes, it’s a challenging climb with all that loose slate, and then when (if) you get round the corner there are those tricky steps up.

BTW I was at the back because I’d been waiting to snap the other riders… (honest)

stevestunts
    Free Member

Ah, splendid. For what it’s worth, neither of us cleaned the climb on this occasion. Someone appears to have started building a wall at the top of the first step, by my preferred line on the right.

Hope you had a good day out. Wet undertyre, wasn’t it?

freeform5spot
    Free Member

still mixing and hanging out on the ninjatune forum mr. stunts?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Wet undertyre, wasn’t it?

very. Only one rider attempted the ford at Little Langdale. He got about 10m before his bike was underwater 🙂

devs
    Free Member

There’s quite a few "was it you" or "if it was you" threads on here. Why don’t you talk to people?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Why don’t you talk to people?

I was hurrying to catch up with the others at the ford and have scant interest in talking to middleaged blokes

stevestunts
    Free Member

Middleaged?!

Oof!

devs
    Free Member

The “you” wasn’t aimed at you in particular Simonfbarnes, more the denizens of this forum. There seems to be a general buzz of self congratulation on how mtb-ing is such a great social sport and yet everybody seems to be scared to talk to each other in reality.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and yet everybody seems to be scared to talk to each other in reality.

I do chat with other riders when the opportunity arises 🙂

Southlakes
    Free Member

I never met Simon and only chat to him on the phone or by e-mail, I live in the same area as he does, I look forward to meeting him in person some day!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I look forward to meeting him in person some day!

not if I see you first old lad :o)

Southlakes
    Free Member

What you afraid of is your photo appearing on the South Lakes Group Website!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘simonfbarnes’ is closed to new replies.