Silverstone Classic

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Silverstone Classic
  • eddiebaby

Had a geat day out there yesterday. Listened to proper noisey F1 cars but best of all got to see some beauties.
    Here’s just the first skim through. I haven’t even started on the race shots yet.

More to follow if wanted.

mrblobby

Yes please.

gasser

Was there for the 3 days (well, got there Friday afternoon to set up camp) with the family and friends, had an absolutely fantastic weekend, didn’t get to see everything wanted to, so much going on, kids loved it, especially the second F1 race, was like an old formula ford race, brilliant 🙂

Premier Icon michaelbowden
    Subscriber

Was there running a Lightweight E-Type in the Masters International Trophy. As always a fantastic weekend of racing, cars and entertainment.

If you’ve got any pictures of a white with blue stripes (No. 10) E-Type, we were in garage 17 next to the James Hunt cars, would love to see them.

Thanks.

Pigface

Never seen a Superbird over here before, they fascinate me, look like a car Gerry Anderson would come up with but they were real 😆

Judging by that 4th picture you weren’t the only one happy to be there 😀

Is that a rather rusty Fiat Topolino there as well?

Premier Icon GeForce Junky
    Subscriber

I was there on sunday. The 80’s F1 race was fantastic, good to see the touring cars were still behaving like touring cars and wow, those Can Am cars sure make a bit of noise! The open pit lane is brilliant, well worth a visit.

stylish

Could only make Friday this year, was helping my dad with Formula Junior Mallock U2, car went well on Friday, class pole and in with the rear engined cars, then decided to go bang in a big way on the last lap of Saturdays race.

Was impressed by how many people wee there, so can only imagine the Saturday/Sunday was packed out, great cars, driven hard and easy access too see and drool over.

Spent the weekend at Hadleigh as part of the Commisaire Team, so I got to see the best xc racers in the world, so it was a win win weekend!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Silverstone Classic’ is closed to new replies.