Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Signing for one part of a two parcel delivery
  • breninbeener

I ordered myself some forks and the discount zee brakes yesterday. They were the same order from CRC.
    Today my GF signed for a yodel parcel. When i get home i open it, and its just the forks. The parcel says 1 of 2.
    I check the yodel site an it says its delivered. I cant get through to yodel on the phone and i have sent an email to CRC. So im missing a pr of Zee brakes and not feeling v confident of getting them back.
    Any suggestions?

breninbeener

No one had any success in this situation?

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

At least you got one parcel! Mine was “delivered” yesterday to my workplace at 8.20pm. Signed for, too. No sign of it, No one was there, the building was locked. Yodel are looking into it but it will take 24 hours to ask the driver. A 17kg car battery, just vanished!

Good luck!

BearBack
    Free Member

Similar here. 3 part package, 1 arrived, said delivered on tracking. 2 day later #2 arrives, then the next day #3.

bigblackshed

OP. Your brakes aren’t in my wheelie bin, the usual place for “delivered” by Yodel, so they could be absolutely anywhere.

You’re on your own!

breninbeener

Ok, it appears im in the hands of the Gods of home delivery…..argh!

plus-one

I reckon it will turn up in next few days. Couriers are overwhelmed this time of year !

Greybeard
    Free Member

CRC often send orders in several separate deliveries. Hopefully the second one will appear in a day or two and the error is just Yodel failing to track it as two deliveries.

breninbeener

I hope so…..argh

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Signing for one part of a two parcel delivery’ is closed to new replies.