Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Signed football shirt – Value?
  • fenred
    Free Member

Bit of an obscure one here!
    A girl I work with has won a raffle and been lumbered with a Chelsea football shirt signed by Frank Lampard, having no interest in fooball she is looking to sell it and CBA with the hassle of ebay if she can avoid it. A mate of mine is an avid Chelsea fan and having given him the heads-up he is interested ‘at the right price’. Neither party is keen on opening negotiations 🙄

Anyone bought/sold/have a clue on these things??

warton
    Free Member

Buy it now on ebay seem to be between 120 and 250.

Auctions starting at 50 quid have no bids. auctions starting at 99p have no bids.

I would say a top is 40 quid in the shops, so maybe 50 quid, 60 max?

EDIT: What you need to remember is these signed shirts aren’t his shirts. he hasn’t worn them, some guy stands outside the training ground, getting all the players to sign one of his shop bought shirts / boots / footballs. so, IMO it’s the price of a second hand shirt, plus the going rate of Lampards signature.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Completed & successful: shirt with one Lampard sig, non framed, seem to have gone for around £100 – £120 on ebay.

totalshell

it has little value if there is no authentication with it.. fully documented 80-100 anything else 40-50 quid ( if its a current home shirt)

penny1971
    Free Member

If you can bare to hang on for a few more years, maybe wait until he retires as a footballer then sell it, it’d probably go for quite abit more!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Signed football shirt – Value?’ is closed to new replies.