Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sierra Nevada
  • Candodavid
    Free Member

Just thought I’d let you all know that we’ve been out here since Saturday and it’s awesome, boulder strewn trails, hour long descents and it’s so damned hot.
    I’ll put some pictures up later

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Good innit.

qwerty
    Free Member

Drink it in

😉

rewski
    Free Member

Had a few torpedo’s at the weekend

twelveski
    Free Member

Just back from 4 days riding out there. Great trails, great views and lovely weather.

coogan
    Free Member

My arms are still getting over from the brake pump/rocks/more rocks/more bigger rocks from last October.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

And the thorns.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

We’re getting packed for this Saturday, Cando. Has Marko got a deep cassette removing tool ?, as I think I am going to take the rear disc off my bike. Saves bringing a damn big spanner with me 🙄
    Slight issue in Bryan also finding his frames cracked yesterday as well…….

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Oh dear! Has he got a fall back or can someone loan?

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Oh dear! Has he got a fall back or can someone loan?

Sadly our Bryan is a little shorter than the average. In fact with his latest haircut, he is a twin for Bernie Ecclestone, so we have renamed him Bernie for the holiday. Trek have said they will warrant a replacement rear end, which is great but have said it will be 10 days to get here 🙄
    So, plan B is in. We have a mate with an EX and he’s going to strip the rear end off that for the holidays. So that’s a white front end and black rear. Gives him a better chance to get on it the right way round, I suppose 😀
    Anyway, where’s the photos Cando ??

Candodavid
    Free Member

Can’t do pics as only on FB, will update hopefully later in week unless Scienceofficer can put a link up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sierra Nevada’ is closed to new replies.