Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SIDI Dominators or Specialized BG Comps?
  • stuartie_c
    Free Member

Anyone have either?

Feedback?

Best prices online (Spesh obviously more attractive price-wise but nowhere seems to be doing them for less than £87)

Cheers,

SC

nickc

Dominators

zaskar
    Free Member

Sidi’s have bits that wear but can be replace cheaply-last years and great quality.

Spesh BG if you have hot spots or use wedges etc.

colnagokid

Have both, prefer the sidis for fit comfort. Spesh hurt my feet after 3 hours- maybe I need the inserts. Sidis expensive tho

mrmojo
    Free Member

I’ve had my Doms for few years now and they’ve still got plenty of life left in them .. best mtb shoe I ever owned.

ace_sparky
    Free Member

Just recently bought a pair of 09 Sidi Dominators from Wiggle, £130, best price I could find anywhere. I riding buddy has an older pair and recommended them. I was using a pair of well used Specialized Taho shoes which are very comfy and great for walking in but I found the sole was stating to get very flexy and rolling around on the pedal when putting down some power.

I got the mega version in my normal shoe size as I have wide feet and I have to say that after a few 3hr xc rides they are very nice. After a few rides and a lots of sessions on the turbo I decided to replace the sidi inner soles with the bg ones from my Taho’s and now they feel so much better. Easy to clean, just a wipe with a damp cloth and you’re done, a great fit with a nice stiff sole. Not too great to walk in, but I didn’t buy them for that, on the bike they are fantastic

mrmo
    Free Member

have had a set of dominators for 4 years still fine, pity the cleat bolts have seized!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SIDI Dominators or Specialized BG Comps?’ is closed to new replies.