Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • sidi dominator MEGA sizing??
  • fenboy

currently i have spesh BG comps now very tired, size 12.
    normal shoe size is 11, i have wide feet.

I’ve looked at various websites and sidi’s 47 is an equivalent 11 does anyone know how much bigger the mega’s are or should i go to 48/ mega? there is nowhere anywhere near here who stocks them or would have the sizes in stock if they did.

any experienced wearers out there??

ta

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Been there!

I found the mega’s wider than Sidi’s normal but only as wide as Shimano or Pearl Izumi. I wear a 48 in both Shimano and Sidi XC shoes (50 in winter boots).

I got mine from CRC, ordered two pairs to be sure and sent one back.

fenboy

thanks andy,

in your experience then would you think go straight for the 48’s then normal and mega to try and not bother with 47’s?

oddjob
    Free Member

I have a pair of size 48 sidi dominators sitting at home. Not worn much because they are too small for me. I have UK 13 feet I would say so if you’re a 12 I think they’d be fine. The normal (non MEGA) sidis are very narrow.
    I now use 48 Specialized and find them perfect if that helps.
    Are you interested in buying my sidis?

Dr_Bike
    Free Member

I recently bought some sidi mega dominators. I found the sidi 46 mega slightly shorter but wider than the BG Expert 45. Sidi Megas have the same size insole as normal sidis – the mega bit seems to be the volume of upper, so I guess a Sidi 48 mega would be similar in length to a BG 46 but a bit wider.

fenboy

thanks for advice so far.

oddjob are your sidis the mega’s or the normals?? and what sort of money you looking for?

dr_bike my spesh BG’s are sized as UK 12’s but euro 46?? so could be 48 mega’s for me then!

oddjob
    Free Member

Yes they are 48 mega.

I would have thought about £20 would be fair for them but I can send you some pics in a day or two if you want.
    FYI I live in Denmark, but I will be visiting the UK at the start of May and could bring them over, otherwise I guess I could ship them to you for another fiver.

you can pm me: william at shustoke dot com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘sidi dominator MEGA sizing??’ is closed to new replies.