Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Sideways Cycles- Great customer service!
  • beaker

Yesterday I phoned Sideways as I was after a tiny obscure part for my Maverick SC32. Not only did they have it in stock, they didn’t charge me for it, they sent it there and then and I received it today. If that isn’t exemplary customer I don’t know what is. Guess where I’ll be going when I need Maverick parts?

Cheers Sideways!

tollah
    Free Member

I’ve never received anything less from Sideways, one of the best bike shops around ime.

rOcKeTdOg

Tim saved my Scotland trip but fixing my SC32 drop outs AND he made me coffee + he is bearded and cuddly #win#win#win 😆

Raouligan
    Free Member

Yes the customer service is exemplary as is the delightful way you’re relieved of large sums of money like it’s just part of everyday life.

Amazing shop it’s a pleasure every time I make the call or drop in..

tazzymtb

tim can either be fantastic or cack depending what day you catch him on, he’s very good for maverick bits, dreadful for other bits of niche bling that he advertises that he has.

If you want to order an IF then you can pretty much call him all the names under the sun, sleep with his missus and he’ll still bend over backwards for you 😀

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Always been dead helpful when I’ve been after obscure bits. Great bike shop.

Raouligan
    Free Member

I thought the finishing touch on my first IF was the Suede Regal saddle had cock written on it by brushing the suede the wrong way, it had a plastic bag over it initially Tim hated that saddle so much. There’s not enough money in the world to ay for that sort of service.

Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Just brilliant

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yup.. Tim’s a top fella alright.. Had a great laugh riding around Delamere last night with him..

And yeah, he stocks nowt but Gucci Bike Pron™ in his shop!

samuri
    Free Member

he is bearded

Yeah, he does have that against him but really, he’s a nice chap.

morgs
    Free Member

cracking bloke. ’nuff said

SidewaysTim

Thanks for the kind words folks. I can be very hit and miss, I’m well aware of that. If I get on it straight away then there’s usually no problem, but if I get distracted, or put stuff off until later, then I can often forget all about whatever I was doing in the first place.

velocipede
    Free Member

hey Tim – sent you an email yesterday about a 135mm hub build – don’t forget to come back to me! 🙂

SidewaysTim

hey Tim – sent you an email yesterday about a 135mm hub build – don’t forget to come back to me!

Are you from Australia? If not, can you send it again I can’t see anything that I’ve not replied to.

Ta.

nick3216
    Free Member

Moved from the North to the South this year and as far as I’m concerned TIm is still my Local Bike Shop.

tim can either be fantastic or cack depending what day you catch him on

Cack? Take cake.

velocipede
    Free Member

Hi Tim – def not from Australia!
    have just mailed again….last one was to info@, this one to Tim@
    Cheers!

velocipede
    Free Member

Tim – 2nd one has bounced – could you mail me to my addy in my profile pls….Cheers 🙂

SidewaysTim

Try again to the info@ address. I can’t see your profile cuz ir spaz.
    Sometimes Judith checks the mails and deletes anything that isn’t to do with horses or shoes.

martinxyz
    Free Member

lol.

lunchbox
    Free Member

Tim & Judith are legends. Awesome shop – helpful and lots of lovely bling. Have had a few bikes built up there and serviced – always been a pleasure to spend money there – which seems to happen too easily.

SidewaysTim

Got your mail Mike – thanks.

The Australian guy got back to me too 🙂

Thanks all.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Sideways Cycles- Great customer service!’ is closed to new replies.