SID XX WORLD CUP 2012 forks £250. XTR Stans wheels £220. PICTURES

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale SID XX WORLD CUP 2012 forks £250. XTR Stans wheels £220. PICTURES

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • SID XX WORLD CUP 2012 forks £250. XTR Stans wheels £220. PICTURES
  • tpbiker

Must resist!!!

I’m in the process of applying for my own job at work, so trying to avoid any bike related purchases until then! but if I sort myself out (and I imagine I will) then I might be interested in both. Drop me a mail at timpayne1976@hotmail.com and I’ll drop you a line when I find out, to see if you still have them.

ta

paulr1980

Can I call dibs on the world cups for an hour to sort some bucks out?

PlumzRichard

RockShox SID XX World Cup forks. 100mm 9mm QR 26 forks. Purchased in March last year and then used up until October for racing only. The forks come in the original box with stickers set, The adapters to run them at 80mm, the bleed kit for the lock out and a full unopened service kit.

There are two marks on the forks, Both of these I have photographed. No marks are on the stanchions. Steerer tube is cut at 7.4 inches. £250 posted. These forks RRP at £999.

Lastly my XTR wheels built onto Stans ZTR ALPINE rims. 26 Standard 9mm QR front and rear. XTR M985 hubs. With DT COMP silver spokes on the drive side and black DT COMP spokes on the non drive side on both wheels. Wheels will come all set up with tape and valves ready to go Tubeless and with some XT centre lock rotors. Wheels where used from March through to October however i was using these during the race season along side some Carbon wheels. So not a huge amount of use. Rims are in really good condition with very little marks. The rotors have seen a lot more use but life left in them. £220 posted.

All prices are posted. Please feel free to email me on richardpj1991@gmail.co.uk for more details.

Thank you.

Richard

manilow

Hi Richard, emailed you re forks if Paul hasn’t snapped them up, but got a bounce back from your email account.

Let me know if still available.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘SID XX WORLD CUP 2012 forks £250. XTR Stans wheels £220. PICTURES’ is closed to new replies.