Sick as a dog so, show me you Bivi / Bikepacking / Adventure racing gear…..

Home Forum Bike Forum Sick as a dog so, show me you Bivi / Bikepacking / Adventure racing gear…..

Viewing 3 posts - 2,841 through 2,843 (of 2,843 total)
  • Sick as a dog so, show me you Bivi / Bikepacking / Adventure racing gear…..
  • joshvegas

I also drunkenly bought a balloonbed and also a sea to summit chinese copy matt off of ebay to try out

Done that. Lack of sobriety is also handy when you have to sleep on the **** when all but one of the balloons have poppet 😆

I made a version that takes those clapper sticks. Its not superlight but it packs small.

Premier Icon Cheezpleez
    Subscriber

Love this thread and it definitely inspired me. Over the last seven years I’ve made frame bags, bar harnesses, seatpacks, stoves and tarp accessories. I’ve bought, mats, bivvies, tarps, filters and all sots of other toys. But more importantly I’ve had some cracking adventues, from overnighters near home to longer trips through Wales and the Highlands.

Premier Icon el_boufador
    Subscriber

How is it? Does it hold air? Whats the weight?

1) No idea, not received it yet
    2) No idea, not received it yet
    3) Claimed 360-370g (full length)

Clapper stick balloon bed alternative sounds interesting

Definitely found this thread a source of inspiration. I’ve been meaning to go bikepacking for years, but only got around to it this year.

I did two overnighters solo last year, loved it: the simplicity, the self reliance, the exposure to the elements & the outdoors.
    Also used some of the same gear to do cheating B&B packing with the missus (which was also great).

Only problem is I want to do more, maye a couple of 2-3 dayers this year hopefully…but finding the time is difficult amongst all the other life guff.

Viewing 3 posts - 2,841 through 2,843 (of 2,843 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.