Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Shutt VR's game of guess which month we'll have stock in?
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Waiting to add an order with them hoping for christmas, gave up when in September they said October, then November and now it says December.
    If you haven’t got it, you can’t sell it simple. Take it off the flamin’ website.
    End of rant and quite possibly end of Christmas present idea.

warton
    Free Member

bought one thing off them when they first opened. It shrank a lot in the first wash (on temp they specified) got in touch with them twice to ask for a replacement, no response both times.

haven’t used them since.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Oh, thats usefull, their lack of well – er, anything might have saved me some money.
    Thanks

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bought a neck warmer from them, quite like it, worn it twice in 2 years…

Velobici? Tried them????

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

She likes the style of the black long sleve shirt. Not that I can get hold of one.

shuttvr
    Free Member

Just spotted this thread. Wont hide the fact that I am one of the 2 people who work at Shutt.

Yes we do run out of stock. Yes it takes time to schedule our product at our Leicester factory as we part share. Its not always easy to plan our production as we source all the components parts ourselves rather than order completed garments from the far east sometimes. We get let down by our zip supplier, gripper and recently the UK company who made our woven back neck and care labels went under. This was the pain we had with our last quarters production. We expected the labels and they never appeared.. blah blah..

I am told it would be so much easier if we just ordered off the peg garments from China but that’s not why Lauren and I took over Shutt last year.

As to orders we priorities our backlog to people that 1. Place an order and are prepared to wait 2. Ask to be added to the waiting list.

To Warton – sportwool fabric is remarkably robust and should have less than 2% shrinkage even on 95 degree washing. I’ve done it to test. If you still have the jersey happy for you to send to our new office and replace or provide a Shutt Gift voucher.

Thanks, Pete

BillOddie

A friend of mine attempted to buy his club’s kit from Shutt… did NOT go well.

Epically (like months) late, fobbed off numerous times.

Probably goes without saying but they have not used them this year.

Nice kit (maybe) but a nightmare to deal with.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Shutt VR's game of guess which month we'll have stock in?’ is closed to new replies.