Shred raceface-circus-of-dirt-mega-enduro Sat 3rd Sept

Home Forum Bike Forum Shred raceface-circus-of-dirt-mega-enduro Sat 3rd Sept

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Shred raceface-circus-of-dirt-mega-enduro Sat 3rd Sept
  • ollie T

I’m going, probably Sunday. It should be pretty good the shred guys know what they are doing.

Premier Icon Clink
    Subscriber

Hi Ollie – so not a DH focus on Sun then?

Premier Icon Clink
    Subscriber

Can anyone tell me more about this? http://b-xs.myshopify.com/collections/featured-items/products/raceface-circus-of-dirt-mega-enduro Info on site not very descriptive…

I’m presuming that it’s a trail/dh focused event??

Perhaps I should stick to the enduro or xc on the Sat instead http://b-xs.myshopify.com/products/copy-of-raceface-circus-of-dirt-round-5-entry

zoomajay

Ignore Ollie – he’s a perennial bike breaker!
    The format for the weekend is this –

Saturday – fun enduro (1 or 2 hour) at 10-00. Cross country (usual format) at 13-00, including south west champs and military champs.

Saturday evening – Downhill. 2 up eliminator racing. Do it on your xc bike for max respec’, and free Commando Hoofin ale for spectators.

Sunday – Mega Enduro. Mass downhill start, 3 laps of a combination of xc loop and exmoor wonder. DH lines will be fully open for the fearless, with chicken runs for the sensible. Don’t bring your DH bike or singlespeed, there’s a leg breaking amount of climbing per lap.

Hope this clears things up.
    Strength and Honour.

Jay
    Shred Events

ollie T

I’ve nearly broke as many bikes as you have bones over the last couple of years. What distance is it Sunday? I feel another warranty claim coming on.

Hareydan

I’m registered for the Sunday event, I believe it’s 60k? I have to say I haven’t had much info through yet… I’ve seen some dh racing there though and I’m looking forward to seeing what the course is like!

wrecker

Sounds like a brilliant event. Is the fun enduro for mortals? Armour/fullface recommended?
    Can you turn up and race?

Premier Icon Clink
    Subscriber

Don’t bring your ….. or singlespeed

Or dear!

Only have a singlespeed! Oh well I can always walk 😀

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

It’s a dirty big hill.

The DH track is fun. Around 3mins long at race pace.

zoomajay

It’s a rough 60km, measured in country miles.
    The last downhill on the lap is 0.8 miles long with some sections that will turn your bowels to water – but there’s always an alternative line.
    Entry on the day available, pre-enter to get a Circus of Dirt t-shirt.
    It’s a full-on xc course – armour if you’re taking on the gap jumps and doubles, lycra if not.

Jay
    Shred Events

Premier Icon Clink
    Subscriber

It’s a full-on xc course – armour if you’re taking on the gap jumps and doubles, lycra if not

Ideal for my rigid ss then!! 😆

wrecker

The 1 or 2 hour enduro is 60km? 😯

Premier Icon Clink
    Subscriber

The 1 or 2 hour enduro is 60km?

That’s on Sat
    60km Enduro on Sun

Info on site isn’t very clear or expansive though….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Shred raceface-circus-of-dirt-mega-enduro Sat 3rd Sept’ is closed to new replies.