Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • show us your white bikes
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

theswede how much? what weight is it? is it enduro-able? want a hardtail for summer enduros

Top.Dog
    Free Member

trickydisco
    Free Member

TheSwede
    Free Member

Not telling how much as I may want to sell it on here later on. Haven’t weighed it but it is very light. Back end is a bit unforgiving but I do run the tires very hard and its ally so I suppose its to be expected. Very arse up head down but yeah, no reason why not.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

racing_ralph
    Free Member

give me a heads up if you do 🙂

Zedsdead
    Free Member

these bikes are way too clean!

druidh
    Free Member

Zedsdead – Member

these bikes are way too clean!

Even mine?

orena45

My play bike. Currently gathering dust as I’m too much of a wuss to go street riding in the cold and dark 🙁

orena45

My play bike. Currently gathering dust as I’m too much of a wuss to go street riding in the cold and dark (as Olly_Roberts will testify!) 🙁

pinches
    Free Member

geetee1972

Pinches I do like your Intense – looks like a fun bike, compact, fast, chuckable, more than strong enough. Is it realistically light enough to do 2-3 hour trail rides on?

To be honest, no. its not an all day trail bike and its impossible to pedal up hill for any distance! although: its a 16" and i cant run a long enough seat to make my legs work efficiently sat down. It has 4.5" travel in the steeper head angle but the geometry is full on 4x race bike. with my build, 31LB but as you say, fast rolling, chuckable.

or with DeeMaxx if you like

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

That intense looks like like it’s a right hoot to ride, but dear god it’s damn ugly!
    No offense meant.

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

Try again!

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

errr, when i just looked my images from my previous post were not showing, neh mind!

Mackem

Bippa
    Free Member

unridden

pinches
    Free Member

That intense looks like like it’s a right hoot to ride, but dear god it’s damn ugly!

Some people do think so, normally my girlfriend who likens it to a "crane" not sure how.

i personally think the Foes Zig Zag on the first page is the considerably worse aesthetically (but in the same vane)

vernon-sez
    Free Member

Oh, found a couple more…

PS geetee’72 – nicest spesh i’ve ever seen. mmmmmm, white..

infidel
    Free Member

bigrich

bigrich

MussEd
    Free Member

Yep loving that Spesh GeeTee, lovely looking bike there.

Mine is on the left, Sean’s on the right.

starron
    Free Member

First time at uploading a picture, fingers crossed!

starron
    Free Member

On the trails

aP
    Free Member

Mostly white, but also black and grey camo….

theginjaninja
    Free Member

More here.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘show us your white bikes’ is closed to new replies.