Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • show us your Souls!
  • shortcut

No pics of my Soul yet. Bought a second hand, quite old one off here some time ago, looked untidy, so I sent it to Argos who have:

Replaced the old tubular hose guides with proper zip tie ones, added an extra one in the centre of the top tube, put on crud catcher bosses, sprayed it in two pack tango and put on old style blue decals.

It is having the BB, head tube and brake mounts faced tomorrow and will be built up with:
    Mark 1 Rockshox Pike Teams, Chris King Rasta headset and a selection of other stuff lying around the garage. Really looking forward to finishing it.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I sold mine last week. Nice feller that bought it as well, very red he was, with a pointy beard and little horns. Stan something, I think his name was…

Bushwacked
    Free Member

toons – BFe or repainted Soul? Loving the colour scheme (even if thats the look I'm after with my BFe if I ever save enough money to buy it).

toons
    Free Member

its' not mine, but its a repainted Soul

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Looks nice – I like!

mcobie
    Free Member

cy

Proper warms my heart this thread does……

tragically1969
    Free Member

Cy, any idea when the new 2010 stock of Souls will be here ?

tang
    Free Member

sporting silver wheels

and black…off out now on this glorious afternoon.

younggeoff

not the best photo in the world

davidj

Just built:

Sunset at Nant yr Arian

BigDummy
    Free Member

Who had the one that was pink one side and blue the other?

That was lovely. I like mcobie's too.

Oddly, for some reason, when I came to spaff and large amount of money on a hardtail I ended up with a big, fat black beer-can one which actually cost more than a Soul. Silly how these things happen.

cy

New batch of 2010 Souls is due 1st week in May. We'll have back orders out by mid May.

mcobie
    Free Member

This thread actually made me go and get my kit on and go for a ride; 'twas bloomin' lovely 😀

BigDummy – thank you.

Here's one from todays ride; she's a bit cleaner too 🙄

metalheart
    Free Member

wicked
    Free Member

Yet another black one (2010 small)

pedalhead
    Free Member

Anyone tried a new Soul with a 120mm fork like a Reba? Too steep?

Northwind

pedalhead, depends what you want to do with it, I run my revs as 120mm as the default option and it's pretty brilliant. Even 100mm isn't "too steep" though I prefer it slacker.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Pedalhead – my understanding is the Geo is the same as it's alwasy been so 120 should be fine as should 100mm.

I run mine between 100 and 130 depending on what I'm doing and its fine… no its great!

pedalhead
    Free Member

Cheers fellas

shortcut

just finished building it. Twin pack paint courtesy of Argos & crud bosses new hose guides.

crocodilian
    Free Member

Sorry, not a soul but it's all new (well, second hand but new for me) and I love it and I want to show it off. So there.

Vortexracing

What do you think of the BFe crocodilian?

looks nice BTW.

you could always start a 'show your BFe' thread

crocodilian
    Free Member

Chucky, I'm really enjoying it! Uphill it isn't too bad at all but downhill it seems way more planted, due to the quite heavy front end. I've yet to try it proper up Aston Hill near by but I think I'll like it!

I think I will start a BFe thread…stand by…

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘show us your Souls!’ is closed to new replies.