Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Show me your…..working cockers (or any dog because, well dogs are great).
  • ads678

If this is what you imagined then well done.

I thought it was going to be behind the wall looking over at me!

Not disappointed though. It looks a great dog.

onehundredthidiot

Mollie a rescue Springer built more like a working cocker. But a mud magnet.

epicyclo

60 odd kg of very affectionate Wolfhound/Dane X (She’s a pup in this pic)

theboatman
    Free Member

Barry has become rather clingy during lockdown, his valiant resistance to being trained probably guarantees he will never do a days work in his life. If it wasn’t for the fact he is usually welded to the side of my youngest girl, I would probably have happily watched him wander off across the hills 🤨

plus-one

Happiness

Phil_H

Mrs Fiend, 6 month old border collie with her favourite squeaky ball. 4 months of chaos and fun😀

slowoldman

Good grief plus one, is that some alien lifeform?

My mum had poodles, horrid viscous little trolls. We tolerated each other. Me and the dogs, not me and mum. When I went off to college I said bye to the family all happy like, but when I had to say bye to the latest of my nemeses I started to blub. Dogs eh?

Tracey

Fin, enjoying her daily ride

tenfoot

This is Riley. She’s 50% Cocker and 100% mad. Great dog, easily trained and loves people and other dogs.

" alt="Riley" />

Jamze

Found a few pics of the day we picked Posy our Working Cocker up. They’re great fun as pups. Well, all pups are.

Kip

Oh thank you all, what lovely pictures of lovely dogs wherever they came from.

Also discovered today that the swear filter filters out not quite swear words too, interesting!

I also expected a pic of a doberman looking over a wall at me, but still a great looking dog. I’d have one, or a mutt like our dog when I was a kid.

Aren’t dogs ace!?

Lionheart
    Free Member

View post on imgur.com

Tommy Parson and Pilot Sprollie

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Kip
    Subscriber
    Aren’t dogs ace!?

Most of the time yes but the above doberman is currently barking and chuntering to be allowed to sleep on the bed and a 38kg doberman takes up a fair bit of space when he decides to stretch out!

RustyNissanPrairie

Bert the Karelian Bear Dog says hi!
    Dogs are ace!

mactheknife

Bailey

My daft Spanish rescue. Some spaniel, some husky and a smattering of collie we think.

plus-one

Good grief plus one, is that some alien lifeform?

That makes perfect sense 🤣

surfer
    Free Member

Here is Monty. He loves to work also. particularly quality control and elfin safety

Monty

matt303uk

@IvanDobski I’ve some friends in Mac that have had about 4 rescue dobermans over the years, absolutely lovely dogs and really changed my view of the breed.

Sandwich

The Doberman is an an underrated family dog. Bit solid if you have toddlers but fab for the older child.

These can be good with families but rescue versions tend to be a bit bouncy and unruly, most like a ball to chase.

The late, great Digby who left us in late February

Huxley the killer his predecessor. Small fluffy things were always in danger and he knew how to get cats from under things without losing an eye. Thankfully he had a good “leave” and would either ignore or put down whatever the target was.

johndoh
    Free Member

Here’s Toffee on the Norfolk Broads

Alex

No cockers, but…

Lola- our new pup

Murf is the senior dog. Just turned 12. Amber is the pup, she doesn’t recognise his seniority 🙂

Lola- our new pup

She’s 18 months now, need to put some more pics on flickr so I can share.

Good luck with your new hound @kip. Awesome animals. Can’t imagine being without them.

Jamze

We looked after my daughter’s Weimaraner for a while. Was interesting, as we always have Cockers, Springers and terriers.

Very different, seemed so aloof at first. But once she accepted you she was like velcro. Very protective too, to the point you worried a bit when she met strangers. And yes, we blubbed when we eventually had to drop her off at the pet travel place at Heathrow for her big trip to the US. Dogs, eh?

piha
    Free Member

Suede the Rescue brown dog with his beach buddies.

All Working Cockers obvs 😉

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Marmite

I’m not getting involved in all that nastiness above.

Meet Marmite, he’s been a big part of our family for 7 years now. Kip, I hope your new addition brings you as much happiness as Marmite has to us.

Image failed!

burt
    Free Member

" alt="Hope " />
    This is Hope. We inherited her during the lockdown. She hates Squirrels 😁

woffle
    Free Member

<edit – need to work how to get Insta working>

ctk
    Free Member

We got a lovely half jack half whippet half beagle (don’t actually know) from the rescue centre…

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Meet Marmite, he’s been a big part of our family for 7 years now. Kip, I hope your new addition brings you as much happiness as Marmite has to us.

Marmite at the Beach

Marmite at the Beach 2

Aus
    Free Member

1 working cocker pup, 2 springers … best dogs ever! The pup’s not the easiest to photograph, rather lively!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jfNmG3]20200518_085940[/url] by aus23, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jfNmGZ]20200506_092840[/url] by aus23, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jfNmJC]20200503_171626[/url] by aus23, on Flickr

welshfarmer

My little Floh (German for flee!). First pic not long after I “rescued” her from some dodgy bloke in the cattle market. The second as a trail dog in training. She is fantastic running with the bike and only leaves the trail for squirrels, but we are working on that lol.

onecheshirecat
    Free Member

Show cockers are awesome too you know!
    Shame I can’t post photos or links…

ElShalimo

@welshfarmer – where’s that 2nd photo taken? Looks a great place to ride

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Show me your…..working cockers (or any dog because, well dogs are great).’ is closed to new replies.