Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 100 total)
  • Show me your Ti hardtails
  • Torminalis
    Free Member

That Merlin is absolutely gorgeous.

JohnClimber
    Free Member
    stoney
    Free Member

Not posting a pic of mine cos its not that light...so youll not be interested ❗

😉

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

25 lbs but it has got big wheels and 30 gears guvnor.

kiwijohn

DBR Axis TT, 23lbs

onandon
    Free Member

My litespeed Obed single speed – now just over 14 lbs 🙂
    Changed a few parts since this picture

Lionheart
    Free Member

Definitely not a thing of beauty, currently on the wall, but comes off now and then and good (interesting) to ride, amazingly direct and very accurate. Pretty light, around 21lbs, feels like cheating on the up hills but a touch scary on our local ‘soft-ish’ down hill tracks.

My first serious bike – and at the time more expensive than a full DH bike is now! Everybody does not realize how cheap things are now 😕

bol

Must take some decent pics. It’s about 23lbs in a fairly burly xx build. Teralogic forks are heavy.

pjbarton
    Free Member

Pedalhead. I’m in love with that 29er with lefty! Looks great in my opinion.

LimboJimbo

IMG_0124 by Required Listening, on Flickr

Was about 24.5lbs until butchered by scummers. Shortly on it’s way back to Chattanooga, Tennessee for a new top tube.

pedalhead
    Free Member

pjbarton – Member
    Pedalhead. I’m in love with that 29er with lefty! Looks great in my opinion

Thanks…it’s a marmite thing 🙂

Dibbs
    Free Member

Lionheart
    Free Member

Lots of stunning bikes but the Pegasus looks so clean, my best so far with Merlin XLM close second.

the_lecht_rocks

hummer looks LUSH !

solarider
    Free Member

Just built and posted a few days ago on here, but since you asked. Going to weigh this weekend, but feels around 21lbs. And, no it isn’t as steep as it looks at the front. The camera angle is wrong.

Keva
    Free Member

LimboJimbo, which DTSwiss forks are those on your ti456 ? I’m currently running EXM130mm on mine and they’re lurvely, knocks spots of the Revs which were on there before – lighter, faster, smoother, stiffer, better.

Kev

Sanny
    Free Member

Shak47

Nice pic of Dumgoyne there. The descent off the summit is short but a lot of fun and the singletrack round the base is cracking too. Ends with a nice fast descent to Cantywheerys.

No Ti hardtail for me. Gusset cracked on my Hummer frame and headtube insert came out with insert attached to the headset – it appears ABG and Cove are in discussions over who will pay for it to be fixed. ABG do a 2 year warranty and Cove a 5 year warranty but it was Cove who bought it. Upshot is that my frame is still stuck with Silverfish who are caught in the middle of this one too. Not their fault but now into the 4th month of the frame still not having been taken back by ABG to repair. A bit frustrating given that had I bought a much cheaper Van Nic, I’d probably be riding a brand new frame by now. Ho hum. Expensive lesson learnt.

Sanny

pedalhead
    Free Member

4 months? Blimey, time for a solicitor’s letter, surely?

the_lecht_rocks

sanny – truly shocking – i feel for your pain !

Shak47

Cheers Sanny, not been up the summit yet, but noted the route you detailed up Earls Seat and back down Cantwherry a while back, intend giving that a bash some time soon.

metalheart
    Free Member

Not gonna post the same grimey grey washed out snow photo of an unridden bike. As the back ligaments seem to be improving I’m planning to head out for a pootle on the soda at the weekend sometime, see how it feels. I’ll take the camera and try and get some new shots.
    Can’t believe I’ve had it for almost 4 months and never ridden it yet, the shame! 😳
    Which reminds must check with dipper to see if my new bars are here yet too…

the_lecht_rocks

metalheart – text me for a ti fest run 🙂

timc
    Free Member

solarider, do you mind if i ask how much your bike cost? it looks amazing, but expensive!

ericemel
    Free Member

Does my CX count? 🙂

Sanny
    Free Member

Pedalhead

It’s a tricky one. If I was to go down the legal route, it would have to be against Leisure Lakes who sold me the bike. I’m remaining fairly pragmatic about things but given that it will take approx 3 months from the frame going back to ABG to it being fixed and returnd, I’m already looking at not getting the frame back until July at the earliest. I understand Cove have now switched to Lynskey for their Ti frames which doesn’t help me in any way. Like I said, Chinese and Taiwanese made Ti frames look an awful lot more appealing than anything from the States to me.

Ho hum!

Aus
    Free Member

lightish, and loved 😆

pedalhead
    Free Member

Well best of luck Sanny, quite a tricky situation you’re in there. I hope it works out for you.

ericemel, that cx is lush!

mrblobby
    Free Member

bol, love the soda. No Ragley Ti’s yet? Wish I could post a photo of mine but I don’t have one 😐

EDIT: …. yet 🙂

ElShalimo

Some beautiful bikes thus far.

Has anyone got a Rock Lobster Team Ti ?
    They look lovely and £1700 with full 2011 SLX groupset and Marzocchi 44 RLO Forks seems like a decent price compared to other off the shelf Ti bikes.
    The review on bike radar doesn’t give a weight though so not sure now light they are. Does anyone know?

LimboJimbo

@ Keva, They were XMC130’s but they got stolen unfortunately. I had 32 Talas’s before which were great but the DT’s were just awesome.

starrman82
    Free Member

Love that hei hei

globalti
    Free Member

Global TH 1.5 frame from Ride On built up with a medley of bits including now very rare Suntour XC Pro thumbshifters with original Hope minis (yes, it can be done!) and a rigid carbon fork, £85 off the web. The only time I miss the Rebas (which leaked oil like a good ‘un) is when you get a big hit like a brick or a big hole. Otherwise it rides dead smooth and is super lightweight.

onewheeltoofew
    Free Member

Here’s mine, although it’s got an alfine now. No idea how much it weighs but its lots of fun.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Holeshot? Nice.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

on and on – Member
    My litespeed Obed single speed – now just over 14 lbs
    Changed a few parts since this picture

Lol, I love these threads, how the heck do you get a bike to 14lbs, SS or not?

My 3.2lbs Ti framed SS with RC31’s, RS7’s with uno & ti BB, Hope XC’s with Ti hub & what I would consider pretty light weight kit comes in at about 20lbs, just how do you save another 6lbs?

onandon
    Free Member

like this LOL. Most of the stuff I had in the shed so put it together for fun.
    It rides really nice and still comfy after 20+ miles

Litespeed Obed M Frame 1530
    Mortop Headset 60
    Trigon Forks 493
    Ameriacn classic wheels 1404
    KCNC Ti Skewers 45
    Kenda Klimax tires 660
    Maxxis flyweight tubes 160
    Wellgo M111 pedals 240
    KCNC ISIS Crank/bolts 470
    Renthal 32Chain ring 35
    KCNC BB/bolts 155
    KCNC VB-1 brakes F/R 250
    XTR Cables 78
    KCNC Seat clamp 10
    KMC x9SL Chain 210
    Kestrel Bars 110
    Syntace F99 Stem 96
    143 toupe Saddle 170
    KCNC Post 153
    Pork rind grips 17
    superstar 14t Sprocket 32

6378g 14.05 lbs

druidh
    Free Member

mrblobby – Member
    No Ragley Ti’s yet?

Page 1

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

on and on – Member
    like this LOL. Most of the stuff I had in the shed so put it together for fun.
    It rides really nice and still comfy after 20+ miles

Litespeed Obed M Frame 1530
    Mortop Headset 60
    Trigon Forks 493
    Ameriacn classic wheels 1404
    KCNC Ti Skewers 45
    Kenda Klimax tires 660
    Maxxis flyweight tubes 160
    Wellgo M111 pedals 240
    KCNC ISIS Crank/bolts 470
    Renthal 32Chain ring 35
    KCNC BB/bolts 155
    KCNC VB-1 brakes F/R 250
    XTR Cables 78
    KCNC Seat clamp 10
    KMC x9SL Chain 210
    Kestrel Bars 110
    Syntace F99 Stem 96
    143 toupe Saddle 170
    KCNC Post 153
    Pork rind grips 17
    superstar 14t Sprocket 32

6378g 14.05 lbs

Impressive, my scales must be out as I can’t for the life of me see those extra 6lbs 😉

bloodynora
    Free Member

dazzlingboy

22lbs. Bonus for telling me where this is.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Ti hardtails’ is closed to new replies.