Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Show me your Soul(s)
  • molesworth

Ordered my new Soul today. Whet my appetite. Show me your builds!

superfli
    Free Member

Got a spoon saddle on now and ditched the Reba’s:

Marzocchi 44 RC3 – converted to air and reduced to 130mm. Far stiffer than the 9mm QR Reba’s and much more control with better damping.

martinhutch

Vortexracing

Here you go

Back of Conwy Mountain by eastham_david, on Flickr

P1030728 by eastham_david, on Flickr

P1040580 by eastham_david, on Flickr

yunki
    Free Member

now sadly for sale

tinribz
    Free Member

iainc

ok, then 🙂

about to have the white Velvets replaced with black Reba’s this weekend though

Ben_mw

Now with better tyres and about to have a fork transplant – Twisted the lowers on the Revs and can’t seem to find any more.

iainc

Ben – have you got new forks yet ? I am going to be selling my Velvets next week…

Ben_mw

I am going to be selling my Velvets next week…

Iainc – have just had a little stalk through your posting history, and I’m assuming these are the forks you’ve had back under warranty, if so, no use to me as my Soul is old enough not to have a tapered head tube. Cheers.

iainc

Hi Ben, yes they are indeed, so tapered steerer. No probs. I am hanging onto them unfitted until Reba’s land (just incase they don’t) but will post them up on classifieds next week.

What fork you going for, out of interest ?

fathomer

I do wish I’d gone for an orange one sometimes but I love it all the same:

Near Hope by SamDexter, on Flickr

Ben_mw

What fork you going for, out of interest ?

Something cheap! I really liked the adjustable travel of the Revelations – 100/130mm, it suited the Soul really well. Whilst I’d like to replace them with something much the same, more modern forks that are adjustable are that little bit longer and Cotic tell me not to risk a longer fork. I’m sort of thinking about saving for a new Soul and spending on a decent fork at that point. My wheels are also only a 9mm QR, so I’d maybe have to factor in getting some new hub bits to take a newer style axle. (I’d be pretty keen to do this to be honest as it should stiffen up the front a little and having twisted the lowers on the Revs that seems like a good idea).
    Still, in the meantime I’m having a hoot on my Alfined R8, I’d forgoten just how much I like that as well!

takisawa2

yunki’s, thats a really sad Pic. 😥

Scamper
    Free Member

Ben – YGM

CalamityJames
    Free Member

I have just stripped this and built up a new Bfe with most of the parts. Great frames, but wanted to see how the burlier Bfe compares. Unsure yet if I will sell the Soul, has been great…

chunkypaul
    Free Member

Classic Soul

dukeduvet

Great bike, love it now with 120mm reba’s (bolt thru) and some light wheels

misterlee
    Free Member

Now has a nice gold kmc chain

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

heres my lovely baby , just got back from scotland and it was a blast around all the 7 staines ! just bought some posh fox forks for it so cant wait 🙂

IMG_1337 by bluerichiepig, on Flickr

me at dalebeattie

IMG_1393 by bluerichiepig, on Flickr

chunkypaul
    Free Member

penguinni

jruk
    Free Member

As you asked so(ul) nicely 🙂

[/url] IMAG0803 by jruk*, on Flickr[/img]

robowns
    Free Member

Getting rad in the garden

kja78
    Free Member

Poor pics, but this is my recently built up one out on the local trails. Gone for the ‘stealth’ look which I kinda like. Forks are Sektor R set to 130mm which works nicely. Have now got a cheapy TMARS dropper post which makes the bike even better.

iainc

now sporting black forks 🙂

anyone wanna but my white XFusions 🙂

waller
    Free Member

Here you go:

Just sent her off to be resprayed metallic blue before being rebuilt with talas forks that I’m converting to floats and also respraying 🙂

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Soul(s)’ is closed to new replies.