Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Show me your Projects
  • Rosss
    Free Member

Leading on from the what i’ve made thread I’ve found myself with just over a months free time. I can’t stand having nothing to work towards and i’ve just come back from holiday. Inspire me with things to build, create, design, invent or draw to fill the time when im not out on my bike!

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

I’m finally getting started on this;

It’s been awaiting a rebuild for as long as I’ve been alive, but between me and my dad we now have the time, energy, money and enthusiasm to actually get on with it.

Pre ’65 trials soonish, hopefully.

Northwind

A (maybe permanently) paused project, in its resting place… Former prizewinner in need of TLC after one too many scottish winters. Can’t quite bear to part with it though.

When SVOTMs get old by Northwindlowlander, on Flickr

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

No offence but what exactly in that man cave is the project ,beyond a tidy up 😉

CountZero

Junkyard – lazarus
    No offence but what exactly in that man cave is the project ,beyond a tidy up

Well, it could be the blue full-sus frame on the left, or the very dusty motorbike buried under a bunch of assorted junk.
    I think it’s the blue frame, which looks familiar, but I can’t place it.

Northwind

That is my horrible Ellsworth, which was fit for only one project, being turned into aerospace-grade coke cans.

That’s very tidy for me! The project- the motorbike- makes an ideal box retainer, inner tube hanger, and pushbike stand.

Junkyard
    Free Member

cheers my man cave would look similar were i to have one

samuri
    Free Member

Turning this…

manshed-wood by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

…into a really ace man cave. Behind me in the photo is the same amount of space but it was filled with carpet and bikes.

All the wood, bricks and carpet have now gone. Everything else has been moved to one end while I paint the walls and seal the floor then I’ll repeat at the other end. Sadly the patch on the wall you can see there revealed itself to be a leak in the roof during the recent rain so I’ve got to find that first. I’m quite worried that it’s the ivy on the far wall (next door) that has definitely got under the roof in places. If it is, then I’ll be having a discussion with him about it. I can’t see anything else obvious. Good, solid corrigated steel roof.

ononeorange

McMoonter to the thread….McMoonter to the thread…..

Drac

Refurbished my eldest’s old bike for my youngest

And the next day after about 9 miles into her first proper ride her little legs are getting tired.

Pushing up by Lee Collis, on Flickr

Edit: Ooops that was on the way out before the sun came back out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Projects’ is closed to new replies.