Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Show Me Your Nice Santa Cruz Carbons 27.5 / 29er's
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

Give it a week plus a few days and Ill add mine to the thread too!

lungman

Just to add to the mix here’s my carbon bronson.

DSC_0160 by Jason Smith2008, on Flickr

Great bike and really handles anything I throw it down and climbs as well can’t ask for more 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

moving

static

Stevelol
    Free Member

It’s not got silly wheels but others have broken the rules so I will too 😀

TrC

discapade
    Free Member

Here’s mine….boring old 26 inch wheels though…lol

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9009439/

matther01
    Free Member

Mainwaring – i love that bronson!

luke1688

image by luke.greenwood, on Flickr

Not 29 or 27.5 but rides like a dream! Got a SC 29er too which is pretty awesome.

simonbowns
    Free Member

Solo up above Ladybower this evening. 🙂

Candodavid
    Free Member

Moving, just dropping into the hysterectomiser on a trip with Ciclo Montana in May this year

zelak999
    Free Member

@simonbowns nice looking solo! Is that enve rims? What tyres are you rolling with?

nwill1
    Free Member

Get a SB66c…they’re quicker down hill 😉

martinxyz
    Free Member

Captain mainwaring, do you have a route (or tips) on how to get to the loch/easiest climb with bike (if worth it) also the best place to park? I’m off for a few weeks and was planning heading over there tomorrow for a bivi!

Sorry for the hijack!

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Blur LTc. Not really fussed about the wheel-size debate… This is the best bike I’ve ever had, and that’s all I have to say about that…

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

PS. Some really really nice bikes in this thread!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Some odd looking carbon on here.

Straightliner

A question from me rather than a picture. Did they remove the extra chain/seat stay bridge that is on the Tallboy when they created the Tallboy LTC or is it a model year difference on the frames?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

dirtyrider FTW!

Im sure simonbowns is 18bikes si? so sure its a demo so is pimped to the max! lovely im sure too!

but dirtyrider for the sheer expense and great colour schemeing etc wins for me! pretty jealous of that bike TBH

though i wouldnt dare ride those rims around the peak, heard of a lad last week or so that cracked his rim on this first descent he did! ouch wallet!

simonbowns
    Free Member

Hehe – indeed, not my bike. We’ve had an SC demo this weekend just passed, so I squeezed in a demo ride of my own.

I’ve got a Blur TRc, but I have just ordered a Solo c to swap to.

A lovely build on the demo bike, no doubt – but I’m too used to 1 x 10 to use the full range of XX1 most of the time. I’m definitely not a fan of the CTD forks either.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Show Me Your Nice Santa Cruz Carbons 27.5 / 29er's’ is closed to new replies.