Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Show me your kinesis decade tripster builds please
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Any out there? Photos? What do you use it for? How do you like it? What others did you consider? What size did you go for?

Thanks 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Anyone…?

ironbrucove

From a couple of years back which got replaced with a Pro6 frame

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    somafunk

I’ve been seriously considering the Tripster ATR Titanium as a tourer/cross/wunda bike, i merely have to justify it to myself which hopefully at the end of this month may be a step closer 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Ooh didn’t know they did Ti. Off to check it out…

birdage

Yes was just having this conversation with my mate who did some work on my Peregrine. If the ATR had an EBB and slightly wider (yes wider) tyre clearance I think I’d sell some bikes to fund one in a shot! Looks beautiful.

bobster
    Free Member

ironbrucove – why did you move from a Tripster to the Pro6?

swampi
    Free Member

I am 5ft 11 and ride the 54cm one, nice bike, if your in the midlands your welcome to try mine

somafunk

I couldn’t resist…… my ATR complete build should arrive in 10 or so days 😀 , i was going to spend the money on a holiday somewhere and take my cove hummer but i realised my cash would be better spent on a bike that i can go holiday tours on and ride anywhere and on any terrain with total self sufficiency, can’t wait…..it’s like xmas.

Now to plan a wee tour…..

ironbrucove

Bobster, I changed as I wanted a more cross racing oriented bike rather than road/touring/cross bike. I reckon the Pro6 has a stiffer front end due to the massive head tube and might be a tad lighter even though the spec and geometry on their website say they are the same? Both frames are very good
    Also I fancied a change and was trying to cut down on the fleet collecting dust in the garage

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Show me your kinesis decade tripster builds please’ is closed to new replies.