Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Show me your Ibis Mojo's!
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

dont think ill realistically be able to afford one. ever.

but i do think they are the nicest looking bikes out there, and would love to drool over some real life pictures 🙂

ojom
    Free Member

here is mine

carbon337
    Free Member

didzy – did you have to?

I agree with you about them but cant afford one so always try not to look – now I want one again.

tracknicko
    Free Member

thats the nicest looking bike out there?

holy crap. can someone lead me to specsavers? im seeing something else!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

lovely stuff!

sorry carbon 🙁 we may as well admire if we can never acquire such a beatiful piece of carbon 🙁

commmmme on guys more pics, theres gotta be more than one out there 🙂

lovely looking bike TBC! more please!!!

carbon337
    Free Member

mtbr.com have a dedicated forum if you need more of a fix

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Here's mine in normal spec:

Alpsified:

carbon337
    Free Member

normal looks slacker in that pic. prob just the camera angle

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

[pedant] Ibis Mojo's what…? [/pedant]

(sorry!) 😕

They are beau bikes though!

oldgit
    Free Member

My mate testing the Ibis and Ibis SL last week.

carbon337
    Free Member

his head is humungous

Onzadog
    Free Member

I must admit, I'm tempted by the Mojo HD but slightly concerned that the leverage ratio might be a bit high for someone at 210 lbs fully kitted.

ashfanman
    Free Member

I'm not a fan of the clear finish where you can see the carbon weave (a bit too bling for me), but that orange is amazing.

Oldgit: Which did he prefer – the Mojo or the SL?

oldgit
    Free Member

I think it only came down to the weight difference. He thought it was a great little bike, but he mainly rode the standard (orange)one. His only suspension bike at the mo is a very tricked and tuned early Trance.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

carbon337 – Member

I can't see the sl one to see what fork he's got on, but the fighter I have is a 160mm fork, so a bit longer than it should be. Not that you'd notice though, and I like it like that.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Wookster

Hang on…….I can remember how to this honest……

Wookster

remembered!!!!!

BigDummy
    Free Member

They're lovely. But they look so expensive that I don't even process the idea that I might want one. 🙂

oxnop
    Free Member

This was mine:

and this was my better half on hers:

We both moved to the darkside (santa cruz!)

benji_allen
    Free Member

lobby-dosser – Is that a Kirk? A mate had one when we were about 16. I was dead jealous. Now I'm jealous of the bikes on here.

carbon337
    Free Member

tree-magnet – Member
    carbon337 – Member
    I can't see the sl one to see what fork he's got on, but the fighter I have is a 160mm fork, so a bit longer than it should be. Not that you'd notice though, and I like it like that.

I meant yours – the alpfied version looks steeper than in normal mode. Must just be the camera angle.

shredder
    Free Member

Superb bike

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

[quotebenji_allen – Member
    lobby-dosser – Is that a Kirk? A mate had one when we were about 16. I was dead jealous. Now I'm jealous of the bikes on here[/quote]

Sure is. Those carbon ibis' always remind me of it. I always wanted a kirk too- but i think they all started breaking didn't they.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

shredder that is possibly the nicest bike i have ever ever seen! they look so smooth, the way the frame is made with lovely flowingness! absolutly stunning, the orange coloured one looks the biz too! any more pics shredder you lucky lucky git 😉

gbichan

Up Ben Bhraggie, Golspie. Sorry it's the "wrong"side but that's the way I was heading! Amazing bike.

shredder
    Free Member

Took a lot of bikes to get to it somehow, thinking of beefing it up a little next 2011 36's etc

Simwit

Piha off of this forums naked Mojo SL somewhere in the North Downs last weekend (sorry about the hazy phone pic)

Toasty

Taken last weekend.

numplumz
    Free Member

Picture wont imbed

Have to say though it's one of the least inspiring bikes I've owned. I'd much rather take the Blur LT2 for more fun stuff, even with the 5lb weight penalty on the ups. Should sell it really.

chameleon78
    Free Member

Some seriously high seats there.

dreednya

Heres mine. Awesome bike, out performs the Heckler I broke in every way :). Now upgraded with thru axle fork, Chris King with Flow rim wheels, 745 mm bars and The One My10 brakes. Still only 28lbs – as heavy as my Heckler was built up light.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Ibis Mojo's!’ is closed to new replies.